49: Hearts as one II(Whats right beside me)

Tamina POV ( Tammy in MM)
Wade in MM below.

''That was an excellent performance! Zendaya, good story line. Ryan, incredible choreography and Wade and Tamina, you guys played a perfect leading roles. I love it. Everyone played their roles perfectly. Thank y'all buh please don't forget to replace the costumes on their racks and lights please. Caleb, see for detention. You don't chew gum in the theatre. Lights please!"

We all laughed at Caleb. Nigga has always been in trouble in every class, with every teacher.

Zenny and I were goin' over the play when a first year student brought a cute pink bag to me.
"Um, someone said I should give it to you". I took the bag as puzzled as Zenny buh smiled anyway.

"Who gave it to you?" I asked buh the boy just shrug. I smiled hidin' my anxiety.
"Come on, come on, open it." Zenny urged impatiently as I was.
"Hold your horses gurl." I giggled openin' the bag revealin' a red velvet small box and a paper.

Slowly, I reached for the box whiles Zenny took the paper. As I opened the box, it was a beautiful golden necklace with initials.

T.W
My eyes water in surprise seein' the 'W'. It was Wade.
"Ohhh, Tammy you've gotta see this." I heard Zenny coo behind me. I quickly reach for the piece of paper.

Ever since the very first day I set ma eyes on you,
I felt alive knowin' you were meant for me Tamina.
Your funny ways, you ain't like some random gurls who try to impress niggas coz they rich or pretty
You totally different. The best I've ever met.
You free as a dove, strong as a tigeress, pretty as the sun and always hungry like some whale.

I smiled and a tear escaped flowin' down my cheek. He actually thinks am a whale. He's so gonna get it from me.

Ain't got much to give buh I hope you gon' appreciate it.
This little gesture from me to you, Miss Jones.
Hope to see you soon.