14: Hiking

Montana POV( Monty in MM)

"Rise and Shine campers!" Jody woke us all and maaan, it was barely 5am...I guess. I groaned tryna' keep ma eyelids open buh dammit! Its nah working.
"Gimme five more minutes and I promise imma peel whatever potatoes". Beautiful murmured against her pillow.

"Good morning Tana". Diamond greeted already dressed up.
"Girl, wah time did you get your ass up?" I asked totally surprised.
"Well, ion know buh I just woke up and couldn't sleep anymore". She said innocently. I smiled to her seeing how calm and beautiful she looked this morning.
"You know Daya, you're beautiful". Suddenly she blushed looking all shy. I love this girl.
"Thanks, buh where is that all coming from?" She asked still blushing like mad.
"Duhh, can't I compliment ma girlfriend?" I tickled her and she got all cracking up.

"Okay Barbie's, I think its time you both snap outta your moment. We need to get breakfast done for 280 peepz and that means now". Seriously, Jody doesn't look the of a hard kinda person. She tried hiding that smile which kept hanging around her mouth.
"Okay Jody" we both replied. I got dressed up in a parker shorts and an ash hoodie.

Jody just informed us we making sandwich for breakfast with hot chocolate. I love this morning despite the freezing atmosphere.
"Its freezing Daya. Ain't chu feeling it?" I asked puzzled coz she's got her jacket on buh still doesn't look like the weather is affecting her". She just smiled and shook her head.

"Here, you can have mine" she offered her jacket.
"Thanks Daya" I said as we head to the kitchen. We got started on the sandwich before the fruits. In an hour, we were done and all the campers had done their job. Breakfast was served with the chocolate machine. The girls and I had our breakfast even with Leslie. Well, Aleeyah had her meal with her squad at least, that's better. Its been sometime since she troubled. Maybe she's been delivered.

"Campers, today we gonna go hiking in the woods reaching the mountains. You'd have to take your backpack or tote, cameras, hats, sunglasses, your journal book and anything you gonna need. Each group would be led by their leaders and directors. We gonna leave in less then 3o minutes giving a chance to grab whatever you gonna need." As soon as Jody finished her instructions, Tamina sqeauled into our ears.

"We're going hiking girls. Its gonna be fun". Just then, a male's voice boomed behind us.
"Yeah, its gonna be fun hiking with yo' ". You should have seen Tamina 's face.
"H-hi Ken". I couldn't help buh giggle within. She looked darn stupid.
"You ready to go?" He asked being polite.
"Uh-uh yea. See you girls later" she waved happily as she went off with this nice guy.

I don't get how she attracts this guys within a snap of her fingers and their looks is wayyy killin'. They sure don't know how stupid she is from within buh though I try to pretend it, I love her soon much so if this guy cause as much as a scratch, his balls are going straight to hell!.

"Gotta go Tana, catch you guys later. My group is taking off"Zendaya said taking off. Just as daya and I got ready to move, Leslie joined in.
"Hey, watsup girls" he sounded kinda down.
"You seem...what is wrong les?" I asked worried. I hate it when he's like this.
"Well... I asked Aleeyah to wait up for me buh she took off. Ion know why...."

"Cut it out les, we here too. We're gonna stay by you. C'mon"
"Let's rock and roll campers" Jody yelled out leading the way. We soon began hiking buh it just seem I felt lonely. I was behind Les and Daya and they seem to be so indulged in some conversation. They seemed like a couple already and I couldn't help buh admire how they were.

Tamina is off with hot guy, Zendaya is probably talking to one of her friends in her group, Les and Daya are so much in a conversation and me...I feel all kinda left alone. I just wanted someone to talk to buh all my friends seem very occupied. I better make myself busy. I brought out my journal book to write something and my pen. Carelessly, my pen feel off my bag...Aargh! This is soon frustrating!