55: Something's Fishy🐟🐟

Aleeyah POV( Aleeyah in POV)

   "Yessss....mmmmm....yesss....mmmm...uhhhh....ohhhhhh.....yessss....Jamal...oh baaabyyy....Ahhhh..."

We both climaxed and he fell beside me, both of us breathin' heavily.
  "That was great". I said with exhausting breath buh mixed with excitement. He ran his large warm hands over my breast. I was wet again.
  "Ain't you tired already?" I asked amazed at how much stamina nigga here has got coz we've made out for the fifth time and I can feel ma pussy all in sore.

  "I am...just teasin' you a bit and by the way, you know that pussy is mines." Before I could protest, he worked his tongue from my breasts to my cunt. I dug my fingers into his scalp gettin' hold his curly hair. I bit my lip tryna surpress my moan buh his tongue worked the magic just as much as his dick.

Laaawwd! He's skillful.

I moaned out loud nah able to hold it in. I gripped the bed covers tryna hold control and I got  hold of my left breast, pleasurin' ma self.
   "Oh baby..." I cummed into his mouth.

He came up to me smirkin' and lickin' those juicy lips of his.
  "You taste good". He kissed me makin' me taste myself. For the rest of the evenin' we kissed and caressin' each other until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Next morning', when I woke up, he was gone. I ran my hands through my hair sighin' deeply.
  'You in deep shit Aleeyah!' I had promised myself nah to see him again buh he's just like some drug in me and when he comes close with his large dick up and high, damn I loose control.

I can understand why they both fam. They both turn me on and loosin' them both is like....Aargh😖! This is so fuckin' good and confusin'. I tried gettin' outta bed buh winced.

  "Damn!" I am so fuckin' sore. It happens each time I have lengthy sex with Leslie too. They just so good at what they do. I manage to get to the bathtub and let shower run. I was already naked so as I tried gettin' in the tub, there was a knock on my door. It sounded loud.

   "Who the fuck is that?" I groaned. The person banged again impatiently.
  "Am comin'!" I yelled out buh I was in deep pain coz ma pussy was killin' me. Slowly and carefully, I got downstairs to the door only to reveal the person I least expected to see.

  "Where the fuck have you been Aleeyah?" He sounded pissed off.

🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

Leslie POV

Yesterday was something I never expected I'd do. Can't believed I almost kissed Diamond and hell, I couldn't keep control of ma self. I woulda ripped her of her innocence.

  "Damn man! You gettin' outta control". I stared back at myself in the mirror of ma bathroom. There the scene replayed in ma mind.

We hadn't strolled far from the theater and talkin' to her was great! I felt at ease and forgot Aleeyah's sudden change in behavior. I felt spark of something as soon as we held hands. Suddenly, we were so close to each other that I lost all my sanity.

Her hazel eyes had bright sparkles in 'em.
Her parted full lips cloth in light pink strawberry lip gloss. I guess its strawberry.
Her perfume was mild buh addictive.
Her breath warm and refreshin'.
She looked beautiful.

  "Dammit Leslie! Cut yo shit out!" I scolded myself.

Thank God, we heard crowds comin' from the theater so we pulled apart else, ion think I coulda stop myself. Buh that moment caused me ma night.