36:Arrogant Pig

Taffy POV( Taffy in MM)

OIK🐷OIK🐷OIK🐷🐷!!!

The annoying snorts of a pig I used as my alarm woke me up. I finally put it off from my phone coz it was already givin' me the aches.

Finally off, I rubbed my heavy eyes tryna' keep it awake...suddenly it hit me.
I glanced at my phone to check the time and it 7am.

  "Shit! Oh shit... Oh shit!" I chanted gettin' outta ma pjs and gettin' into the cold droplets from the shower. I've got no time to wait up for warm water even though the cold water is killin'.

I managed a 15 minutes bath and my hygiene stuff before wrappin' a towel around me to pick out ma clothes.
  "How stupid of me!" I fumed searching through my wardrobe.
Finally, I got a pair of jeans, an ash top and a black leather jacket with a black scarf.

Quickly, I got in my underpants, jeans and top not until my phone buzzed.

It was Kayla makin' a video call. Great timing gurl! Aargh!

  "What?" I scolded adjusting my phone on my bed as I continued dressin' up.
  "Geez gurl, watsup with yo' ass today scoldin' like that?'' She pouted.

Her screen wasn't steady which means she is probably walkin' and doin' this video call all the same.

  "Sorry boo. Just woke up late coz I was up all night watchin' OrphanBlack  and now am totally messed up". I exhaled buh still applyin' ma mascara.
  "Bad luck Taf coz you know you've got maths this mornin' and you know how Jet Lee is". She reminded me makin' me more hella nervous.

  "Fuck Kay! Thanks for lightenin' the mood." I rolled my eyes.

  "Awww, sorry boo. Don't worry, I cover up your damn ass...buh hurry the fuck up Taf." She warned sternly.
Well am nah bothered 'bout her last words buh happy she's gon' cover up ma ass.

  "Really?! You gon' cover up for me? Awww thank you...thank you...thank you. I promise you nah gon' regret this. Imma be down there very soon". I squeaked excitedly.

At least, a sunshine through this stormy lateness.

  "Okay coco, gotta go. Catch you later buh hurry, got news. Love ya". With that, she went off. Kayla has this gene for gossips and curiosity thats why we bestiez right from the day I got admitted into WinterHaven High School.

She has been ma number one gurl and I make sure to defend her from jealous wench. Both of us are in the cheer leading stuff and I happen to be the ultimate leader so I guess I've got enough strength to fight for ma bestie.

I ain't like Kay who's timid and scared. Am really wild buh I love to keep a low ass key profile. Bein' popular really isn't ma thang. Buh when need be for be to be wild, oh ...I play it reeeal hard.

So stupid bitches better be scarce coz ion fuck with rude bitches.

Well, they better be...

I finally wore my jacket, got my black boots, gladly, my hair has got its own thick black curls so I got no pro in tonging my hair like some ladies. I got my shades and my makeup kits. When I get to school, I'll properly do them makeup stuffs buh for now, am usin' a plain mascara and strawberry lip gloss.

With my backpack and scarf, I got down only to see mama cryin' her eyes out again. I rolled my eyes.
  "Da hell mama? Still cryin' over that lowkey nigga...you've got some major pros Trisha". I said stealin' a toast that Daya had made before goin'.

I grabbed some chips, an apple and a bottle of water ready to go.

  "Okay mama, am off. You can wallow in agony for all I care. Am off". I snared at how wasted she had become. After the little treat Daya, Akiylah and I had given to Frank, he ended up in the hospital and it has been three days since he left.