Their Talk

( Garroth POV)

Me, Dante, and Travis were at the guard tower after along day of guarding the village, when all of a sudden Laurance came up the ladder, I looked into his eyes (as a friend) and all I saw was something I thought I would never see in Laurance......Fear. He came in and sat down in the chair like nothing happened before he came in. We all stared at him like he had 50 heads but he just, sat there with a blank stare. Awkward silents filled the room. I was about to say something to break the silents but Laurance spoke up.

"Guys we need to talk about someone" He said sternly like it was important.

"Who?" Dante said confused with his head tilted to the side.

Then he stood up and said the one person we never would have thought he would say "Aphmau".

Our eyes opened wide as he said my loves name (and Laurance's I guess) :( 

"Laurance what is there to talk about lord Aphmau she is a good person what are you implying about her???" I said calmly but I went very stern. He looked at me like I was going to attack him and rip his head off.

"Garroth have you ever seen aphmau with black eyes like ALL black not there beautiful caramel brown but black as night?" He questioned me more sternly than I was, all I did was I cocked my head to the side looking confused at what he said why would they be that way?

"what do you mean her eyes were ALL black, I've never seen them like that are you sure you weren't just seeing things??" I said with mixed feelings of confusion and concerned. Then his face tuned serious (for love lol).

"Garroth I'm not seeing things, I saw lord aphmau walking towards the woods so I walked up behind her, and she attacked me not knowing its me she pinned me to a tree with her sword and when I looked into her eyes they were ALL BLACK GARROTH!! I wouldn't lie about the love of my life I swear Garroth." My eyes widened at what he said how could that be?

"What happened after you saw her eyes Laurance?" Travis said concerned at Laurance's explanation.

Laurance calmed down and sat back it the chair with hand on his knee. " After I saw her eyes she noticed and then her eyes turned back to normal then she started to cry soo" he stopped then a smirk appeared on he resumed speaking. " so then I kissed her to comfort her an she kissed back"

"LAURANCE STOP LIYING I KNOW LORD APHMAU WOULD NEVER DO THAT SHE WOULDNT DO THAT SHE ISNT THINKING ABOUT LOVE SHE HAS TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED >:(" I screamed at him for telling a lie when he knows I love lord Aphmau more than he does I bet.

They all turned to me confused except for Laurance who is still smirking . " Are you ok Garroth" Dante said concerned. I immediately calmed down oh no do they know I love lord Aphmau OH NO!!!!!

(Narrator POV)(that's me lol)

The guys sat in the guard tower talking about Aphmau and Laurance's craziness (lol). But anyways "what do you think we should do then hmmmm Laurance??" Dante said questioning Laurance " isn't it obvious we ask Aphmau until we get an answer." Laurance said like he was a freaking genius with the biggest smile ever. "Maybe that's what we have to do if what you said was true Laurance then we have to find out what's up." Garroth said concerned about his choice but he wanted to no what was up with Aphmau too. It was then decided that in the morning before they went guarding the village they would question Aphmau about her eyes and if there are any other secrets she is hiding from them, they are determined to find answers from her whether they have to ask forever.

(Cliffhanger I no but don't worry the next chapter will be soon so I hope you are enjoying the story so far let me know if you are thanks luv you all bye)         ;)