Someone new

(Aphmau POV)

"M'lady someone is at the gate collapsed" Garroth said, I then ran after him to the gate, there we found a werewolf man on the ground, he was hurt.

"Garroth open the gate" I said, he nodded and I ran out to him, the man looked frightened.

"Are you ok?" I asked, he just looked at me and then he fainted, I held the man in my arms so he wouldn't get anymore hurt. Garroth then came over.

"Garroth help me take him to my house he needs to be treated" I said, Garroth nodded and lifted the man we then ran to my house as fast as we could. Once there we took him downstairs and lay him on a table.

"I'll go get Zoey" Garroth said, I shook my head.

"No it's ok I got this Garroth" I said, he looked concerned.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded and hugged him.

"Don't worry Garroth" I said, he nodded and kissed my cheek, I giggled and then he left. I then walked over to the man, he was hurt bad, I sighed and took his shirt off him, he was super buff, I blushed at the sight. I brushed it off and got some bandages and started to tend to his wounds.

(A couple hours later)

I sat in the chair next to the man as he slept after I fixed him up. Just then I heard a groan, I turned and saw him trying to sit up.

"Hey hey you can't do that your not fully healed yet" I said putting my hand on his chest easing him back down, he looked up at me with soft eyes. I smiled at him.

"Are you ok?" I asked, he didn't answer.

"My name is Aphmau, what's your name" I asked, he again didn't speak but he looked me up and down with his soft eyes. I smiled at him and touched his shoulder, he flinched.

"It's ok I won't hurt you I was the one who fixed you up" I said, he looked down at himself and then back to me, he lifted his hand and touched my cheek.

"Th-thank you" he said softly with a raspy voice, I blushed a little and smiled.

"Your welcome I wasn't going to just let you die" I said, he tried to sit up again, this time I helped him.

"Can you tell me your name?" I asked, he nodded.

"M-my name is Aaron" he said, I smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Aaron" I said, he smiled back softly. I then went to a sink and got him a glass of water. I helped him hold it and slowly tipped it to his mouth so he could drink, as he did he looked deep into my eyes.

"What are you Aphmau?" He asked, I blushed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, he coughed a little.

"Your not human, I can sense it" he said as his ears twitched, I nodded.

"Yes I'm not human, I'm a winged hybrid" I said, he nodded and one ear dropped.

"Can I see them?" he asked, I blushed and shook my head.

"Um no I don't feel comfortable showing you yet sorry Aaron" I said, he nodded.

"Fair enough, so I'm guessing nobody else knows about it?" He asked, I nodded and held my shoulder.

"Yeah, you and a couple others know and your all hybrids to" I said, he nodded.

"Ok I won't tell anyone" he said, I smiled.

"Thank you" I said, he smiled back.

"So how do you feel?" I asked, he shrugged and laid back. I sat next to him.