Anger on high

(Aphmau POV)

After I realized it was Luna, I felt so stupid, but also it was hilarious cause Garroth, Laurence, and Dante didn't even notice her, I started to snicker as I did the last of my rounds in the village, when Garroth came up to me.

"What are you snickering at lady Aphmau?" He asked, I realized it was his and stopped.

"Oh its nothing" I said, he rolled his eyes.

"That's a lie my lady" he said, I giggled more at him.

"I was just thinking about a joke someone told me" I said, he shrugged, I sighed and smiled at him.

"Garroth I'm gonna go out into the woods to get some materials I'll be back later" I said, he nodded, I ran to the gates to find Laurence, he didn't look happy.

"Where are you going lady Aphmau?" He questioned, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going into the woods to get some materials I've already let Garroth know" I said, he raised an eye brow.

"I'm coming with you so I know your safe" he said, I shook my head.

"No Laurence I'm going alone" I said, he huffed.

"Fine but be back soon" he said, I rolled my eyes again.

"Yes mom" I said, running out the gates, I wasn't really getting materials, I was going to see if Jin wanted to fly with me for a bit, I ran at super speed to there house in the woods. I got there and knocked at the door. Ross answered.

"Hey Aph what's up?" He said, his tail and ears were out, he was a cute little squirrel with them.

"I'm looking for Jin" I said, he sighed.

"Jin and Luna and Sky are out, they went to O'Kasis sorry" he said, I sighed.

"Its ok will you let him know I came by" I said, he nodded, I smiled and walked away. Oh well I'll just fly on my own, I made it to my clearing and released my wings and as a change I released my sharp white horns as well, it felt good to be free, I swiftly flew up into the sky, the air felt good, I could see everything. I flew towards Scaleswind when I saw a small patch of black grass, I flew down to see it but it wasn't just the grass, there was a girl sitting in it, the girl had short black hair over her pale pink skin, she had large black bone like horns that jet from her head, she had black bone wings as well, she wore a short black dress with white lace underneath, a short black over coat with black gloves, she had on black tights and white flats, she turned at smiled at me.

"Well I wasn't expecting the queen of wings to be here" she said, her eyes were an enchanting green and she was holding a black skull, I smiled at her.

"Hello to you to Malena" I said, she stood up and hugged me.

"Its been forever since I've seen you" she said, i nodded and smiled at her.

"Yeah it has so hows it been girl??" I asked, she giggled.

"Its been good you know collecting souls and all" she said with a smile, i giggled, just then a rustle came froma near by bush, I became defencive, my eyes turned a bright sun yellow, i spread my wings and hovered a bit above the ground and i unleashed my long raven talens. Malena got into a fighting stance and spread her large bone wings wide, she summoned a large skull to help fight for her. We were ready to kill. The bush rustled more, I flew towards the bush ready to stab what was in it, but just as I was about to stab the bush my brother Jin came out. I stopped.

"Aph!?" he said, I put my talons away and my eyes turned back.

"Oh hey Jin" I said still getting over everything, his eyes widened.