two

Chapter Two
Bailey

GraysonDolan; What did I ever do to you?

baileybabes; Took all the fucking subs and followers when you don't deserve them.

GraysonDolan; How is that my fault??

baileybabes; IT DOESN'T MATTER! ETHAN DESERVES THEM! NOT YOU!!!!!!!! NOW BYE!!!

GraysonDolan; I don't understand you...

baileybabes; BYE OML!

GraysonDolan; Bye

I lock my phone. Anger is pumping through my veins.

God I hate him so much!

I clench and unclench my fists, breathing heavily.

"He-whoa! What's wrong?" My best friend, Arianna, walks in.

"GRAYSON DOLAN!"

"What? What happened now?" She asks.

I show her everything.

"You brought this upon yourself. Should've kept your pretty mouth shut."

"AHHHH!" I scream, whipping a pillow at the wall. "GOD DAMN STUPID AH!"

"Chill out, cmon, let's go get some fro yo and you can talk to your group chat."

"Yeah, yeah okay."

I grab my phone and we walk to the fro yo shop just a few blocks in town.

The Instagram group chat was popping and lit like always.

dolansspanky; I hate Grayson wtf

dolanpizzas; We know lol

k.hardy47; Tru shit

dolan_twinz_4ever; CANT BELIEVE HE REPLIED TO YOU WTF!

dolangenius; get it girl 😉😉😉

dolansspanky; Idgaf anymore, it's the truth. Why does gray get all the followers?

hawaiicaniff; Calm down okay?

dolansspanky; Whatever.

dolanpizzas; everyone has their own opinion, doesn't mean others have to agree. I, for one, don't agree with you, and I'm sorry.

I read the message and lock my phone. I'm not mad at them, just they're right and I hate when others are right.

"God that didn't help."

"Get fro yo," Ari says. "I'll pay."

I snatch up a cup/bowl thing and get strawberry fro yo with sprinkles and gummy bears. She pays and I grab spoons.

"$6.58."

"Thank you." She hands her a seven. "Keep the change."

I grab mine, Ari grabs hers, and we walk out together. "I just don't see it."

"They're twins, they look alike."

I shove my spoon into my fro yo and take a bite out of it. "Doesn't matter, they should actually be equal, not Grayson getting the more followers."

"Drop it, okay?"

My Twitter goes off.

I pull my phone out.

@GraysonDolan: Don't mind @baileybabes, she's just mad. It doesn't matter, okay guys?

"Oh my god!" I yell, shoving my fro yo at Arianna.

"What?"

@baileybabes: @GraysonDolan, wtf go away and stop tagging me in shit!

@GraysonDolan; @baileybabes, it's okay to be mad.

@baileybabes: @GraysonDolan, I'm going to hit you if we ever meet.

Grayson dm's me again.

GraysonDolan; Chill, okay?

baileybabes; NO, NOT OKAY. IT WILL NEVER BE OKAY. NOT UNTIL YOU AND ETHAN ARE LITERALLY EQUAL!

GraysonDolan; Gee sorry? I can't help that!

I growl out loud, furiously typing.

baileybabes; If we ever meet, my fist is going straight to your jaw, I swear it on my life.

GraysonDolan; You don't scare me, js

I groan, shoving my phone into my pocket and snatching my fro yo back, shovelling it into my mouth.

AN: I was bored, so I was like UPDATE