twenty

Chapter Twenty
Bailey

It's been two weeks, and I haven't forgiven Grayson and he hasn't forgive me. How could he say those mean things? How could I have cheated on him? I haven't stopped crying. I haven't been eating. I've only worked and showered. I don't go outside. The world doesn't seem as bright.

I really like Grayson, and my stupid, drunk ass lost him. And now I'm all alone. I don't even know who it was for crying out loud! Most of that night was a blur!

I start crying again, I cared about him. No, scratch that, I care about him. I miss Grayson Bailey Dolan so much. I wish he were here with me right now, telling me everything is going to be okay.

But he's not, and I'm going home anyway. Sadly, I have to see my family again. My flight leaves in an hour. I told Grayson, so he knows and doesn't care.

I leave a note in my studio apartment.

'Grayson,

You might not care, and I can't blame you. But I'm gone. I'm so sorry for everything. I miss and care about you.

Bailey'

I leave, locking the apartment. After all, he has a key.

Grayson

I stare down at my phone. She texted me, but I'm not answering her. I can't. It hurts.

So, I stare at Alexa's contact. Also known as the girl I slept with a while back.

Don't call it, it'll be the biggest mistake of your life.

Tears pour out of my eyes, and I get up. I grab my keys and drive over to Bailey's apartment. I get to her apartment and turn the knob, but it's locked. So I use my key and get in, after all it's only 6:30 a.m. here. I look around, and the apartment is completely empty. I walk to the kitchen, and there's a note on the counter.

'Grayson,

You might not care, and I can't blame you. But I'm gone. I'm so sorry for everything. I miss and care about you.

Bailey'

It's like my world crumbles. Only one thing runs through my head.

I made her leave.

AN: this chapter hurt to write tbh