seventy-one

Bailey

Ethan pulls into the driveway. They both climb out of the car.

"No I'm not reporting him to the police." I explain to my uncle. "Because he didn't do anything wrong."

"Grayson attacked Trent."

"Trent wouldn't leave me alone. Speaking of which, why the hell would you give him my address if you knew I was with Grayson?"

"Uh..."

"It's fine, but now he's just being creepy and really annoying." I roll my eyes.

Ethan runs over to me. "Hey, can we talk?"

"I'll call you back later, bye."

"Bye."

Ethan and I walk inside and to his bedroom. "Are you reporting him to the police?"

"What!? No! I told my uncle I wouldn't." I reply.

"Good."

"I'm not a bitch."

"I know, I mean I didn't mean for it to come out like that, but, ya know..."

"It's fine." I get up. "You didn't take him to the hospital, did you?"

"No, he didn't wanna go."

I roll my eyes at that. "Okay, I'll go check on his dumb ass." I walk out after saying bye and head to Grayson's room.

He's trying to take his blood-stained t-shirt off. I walk over and help him. He smiles at me. I sigh, washing the blood out of his shirt.

"Grayson."

"Baby?"

"You're such a stupid liar."

"I'm sorry." He sighs.

"But thank you." I turn around and leave his shirt to dry. I walk over. "Now sit down, you idiot."

He sits down on the bathroom toilet, and I clean him up.

"God, you look like shit."

"Nah I'm hot as fuck."

I roll my eyes. "Shut up."

"I love you."

"You're an asshole...but I love you too."

"We're going down to the police station and we're reporting him and getting a restraining order tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Yes Grayson."

"Thank you."

an: thank you jenbear13 for this amazing idea right here