twenty-eight

Chapter Twenty-Eight
Bailey
Christmas

I wake up early, and Grayson is already awake. I call Arianna.

"Hello?" She asks excitedly.

"Hey! Merry Christmas!"

"You too, oh, I'm so excited to see what you got me and I cannot wait until you see what I gotchu!"

I laugh. "Calm down killer. My boyfriend isn't in the room, I've gotta find him. Love you and see you soon." We're all meeting in Jersey.

"Okay byyyyyyyyyyyye!"

I laugh and hang up. Then, climb out of bed and get ready. I take a warm shower, wash my hair, face, and body. Then, climb out and wrap a towel around me. I brush my hair and teeth, blow drying my hair. Add makeup, and then walk out to get in my Christmas outfit.

I'm wearing a red skirt, white, long sleeve shirt, black leggings, black pumps, and a black, long coat. We're going to finish exploring today.

"Hey, Grayson?"

I smell bacon. I walk to the kitchen of the suite and he's making breakfast. "Hey baby." Grayson pecks my lips.

He's wearing a red sweater, black skinny jeans, black converse, and a red beanie. I kiss him back and smile. "I would've made it."

"Well, I didn't want to wake you up, and I was extremely hungry. Plus, I wanted to surprise you."

"You're such a kind soul. I love you."

"I love you too." We kiss again, for a big longer. "By the way," He says. "you look cute."

"You look dashing, just dashing." I twirl around. "Imma play music!" I run over to the stereo. I play Cold Water by Major Lazer.

After breakfast. We open presents. I hand him his first. "Merry Christmas, babe."

Grayson smiles. "You shouldn't have."

"Oh nonsense, open it foo."

He chuckles and does so. Grayson pulls out a new beanie, a brand new outfit to match it, and new shoes. "Damn, this outfit is fiya."

I laugh at him.

"Your turn." He hands me a present.

I open it, it's a ring.

Grayson stands me up and gets on one knee. My eyes widen. "G-Grays-"

"Baby girl, I love you to the moon and back. You're the prettiest girl in the world, and I don't regret a second of ever talking to you. The moment I saw your tweet, I was intrigued by you. You're funny, smart, pretty, kind, and caring.

And I love you for all your assets. You're the best girl a guy could ask for, and I want nothing but the best for you. Will you accept this promise of being my girlfriend until marriage because I do not want to lose you, Bailey. I don't want to lose you until one of us die, and even after that.

Until death do us part. Because I really am in love with you. So what do you say? Do you promise me your love like I promise you mine?"

I'm legit in tears. "You're making my makeup run." I sob happily.

"No baby-"

"Of course I promise. That was just the best speech ever!"

He laughs, kissing me. Grayson slips the ring on and we just stand there kissing for awhile. "I love you." He rests his forehead against mine, still cupping my cheeks.

"I love you, Gray."

Grayson pecks my lips and we finish unwrapping presents. I gave him a bunch of fan mail that fans sent for Christmas. He gave me a lot of clothes.

"You're perfect in my eyes."

"You're better." I reply.