seventy-four

an: 16k *happy dance*

Bailey

"CLOTHES SHOPPING!?" Grayson practically yells.

I laugh. "What? I thought you loved clothes shopping?"

"Bailey, we're at Forever 21!"

"Cmon Gray, I need more clothing!" I grab his wrist and run inside, laughing.

"Grayson Dolan!" A bunch of girls scream. I slip out of the crowd and pick out a few shirts and shorts.

To be honest, it was fifty percent that I wanted more clothes. The other fifty percent was because I tweeted I'd get Grayson out so he could meet fans.

I pick up a black hat that says 'vibing' on it, and try it on. I look into the mirror beside me.

"You should get that." A girl with blonde hair says. "It looks good on you."

"You think?"

"Yeah, Bailey, I really do."

I look at her strangely. Why does she look so damn familiar?

"Dolan fan, I ship you two mad hard. I just wish you'd post more pictures of the two of you together." She says.

I turn to her. "We just officially made it public a few days ago."

"I know." She smiles. "But I think secretly we all knew it was going to happen."

I tilt my head. "Oh really?"

"Don't get upset, Bailey. I'm more of a fan of you than Grayson, to be honest."

I laugh and smile. "Thank you, I guess?"

"Hey, Bailey, sorry about that." Grayson waves as he jogs over.

"Grayson, I tweeted to meet us here. I wanted you to meet some fans." I laugh.

Gray walks over and slings his arm around me. He smiles at me, then looks at the girl in front of us. His face drops, but I brush it off.

"I don't think I got your name, actually?" I say.

"It's-"

"Meredith!?"