sixty-nine

Grayson

Bailey's phone goes off during the movie. Trent flashes across her screen. I roll my eyes and she ignores his call.

"Who was that?" I pause the movie, even though I know who it is.

"Trent." Bailey rolls her eyes.

"Hm, okay. Oh, I forgot I had to go shopping for the video tomorrow. Finish the movie, tell me how it is."

"Oh okay. Bye."

I get up and walk out of the front door. I drive over to where Bailey used to live. I knock on Trent's door.

"Who-what the fuck are you-"

I punch him in my mouth. "Stop fucking calling my girlfriend, you fucking creep. She clearly doesn't want your ass. You're a fucking dick. The next time you fucking call her, I swear to god you're dead. Do you understand me?" I growl at him.

Trent shoves me, attempting to punch me in the face. But I recoil quick enough to tackle him. Football paid off. He falls back onto the floor, and I climb on top of him. I begin to repeatedly punch him in the face. He reaches up and chokes me. I attempt to pry his hands off.

"Grayson!?" Bailey shouts.

I look back, and Trent shoves me, jumping up and repeatedly kicking me.

"Trent!?" She shoves him back. "What the fuck you two!?"

I painfully get up. Glaring at Trent.

"He punched me for no fucking reason."

"Hell yeah I did." I spit blood on his floor. "You fucking deserved it, dickhead."

"Grayson stop, you said you were going to the store!"

"Yeah, I lied."

Trent shoves Bailey away. "Get the fuck out, both of you."

Bailey wraps her arms around my torso, helping me out. She takes me to the car, then climbs in the driver's seat. She calls Ethan.

"Why're you-"

"Ethan? Can you come get Grayson? He's a fucking idiot."

"Asshole?"

"No, a fucking idiot." She scoffs at me. "And a liar."

I frown, and my face hurts. "Shit." I curse.

"Thank you, E." She hangs up. "He and Arianna will be here soon."

"Bai-"

"No. Fuck you for lying to me."

"He wouldn't stop calling you, what was I supposed to do!?"

"Nothing! I had it under control."

"Clearly not!"

"You're an idiot." She says. "Bye Grayson." Bailey climbs out.

"Bailey! Bailey!"

She drives away in her car.

an: imagine grayson fighting a dude over you, how HOT would that be? also, 3 more chapters until smut (sorry if it's cringy af). and chapter one is up of "girls like u"