twenty-six

Chapter Twenty-Six
Bailey

I'm sitting in the shower, shaking and sobbing.

"Bailey?" Grayson knocks on the door. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" I lie.

"I've been listening to you crying for the past twenty minutes. Cmon out."

I sob. "I-I-I-"

"Baby girl."

"O-o-okay." I turn the water off and climb out, wrapping a towel around my body.

As soon as I open the door, Grayson hugs me. Towel and all. I sob uncontrollably. "Grayson, I hate her. She-she was such an abusive person. And-and my dad, he never did anything! He just let it happen and then-oh my god-my life was a wreck. Ethan was the one good thing and then you came and now you're my one good thing and I love you too, Grayson."

Grayson pulls back, kissing my tears. "Baby girl, don't cry. I love you so much and it pains me to see you cry.  Please, babe, please don't cry about her. Please."

I sniffle. "Why do you like me?"

"Because you're an amazing person. And I love you because you're the best person. You're so sweet, and kind, and loving, and caring. You're funny and pretty. I couldn't ask for anyone better."

"If you knew me better..." I shake my head. "You'd hate me."

"Well, I don't. I love you a lot." He kisses me again.

I smile and kiss him back, just hoping my towel doesn't fall off. I blush at the thought and pull back. "Lemme get dressed."

"Okay."

I change into a grey, half sleeve crop top, a white, pencil skirt, with gold bracelets. I take a selfie and post it on Instagram.

 I take a selfie and post it on Instagram

Only you can give me that feeling

My Instagram blows up and I smile. I love the little fandom I have.

graysondolan: ❤️ you're my princess

I smile and walk out. Grayson winks at me and I smile.

Grayson gets a call and walks off. I brush my teeth and do my makeup. After Gray is done, he brushes his teeth. "I love you." He mumbles.

"I love you too."

We kiss. "Let's go out for the day, all my treat."

I nod. "I'll pay though."

"No, no no no." He shakes his head. "No."

"Gray-"

"No argument. Okay? It's us and I pay. I'm the man."

"But I don't want to owe you anything."

"You won't."

"Babe-"

"Lemme just shower and get dressed, and then we'll go. Okay?"

"Oh, okay."

He turns on the shower and pulls his shirt off. I stare at his abs for a moment, then blush and look up to his eyes.

"You're s'cute, baby girl." Grayson kisses me.

I laugh and kiss him back. Soon he has me pushed against the wall. "I love you so much, Grayson."

AN: *cue French laugh* ;)

"I love you so much more, baby girl."

I giggle and shove him back. "Shower, smelly." I walk to the door. "Oh, and, not possible." And then I close it as he laughs.

AN: *cue awe*