fifty-four

Grayson

We exit down the plane terminal. I'm on the phone with Bailey. "Yeah, we just got off."

"Okay, meet us at baggage claim."

"Okay, but don't hang up."

"Okay?" She laughs.

"I love you."

"Awe, I love you too."

We walk down the flight of stairs and over to baggage claim. I hang up and hug Bailey from behind with Ethan scoops Arianna up. Ari and Bailey both squeal.

Bailey turns around and hugs me.

"Oh my gosh, it's the Dolan Twins." A group of girls say.

Grayson and I look, and a huge crowd of girls run over and shove our girlfriends out of the way. They legit crowd us. I look all over for Bailey, worried she got hurt. "Ladies, please, not now. How did you know we'd be here?"

"Someone told us."

Ethan sighs. "You can't be doing this."

"Can we get at least one picture?"

"No." We both say. We make our way through the crowd, finding Arianna holding her ankle and Bailey sitting next to her.

Ethan scoops up Arianna. "Call an Uber?"

"Yeah, you go. We'll take the stuff home and meet you at the hospital." Bailey says.

Ethan walks off. The girls all awe. That angers me. I turn to them. "I don't care if you know where to find us, you just shouldn't do stuff like this. Do you see what just happened? Because you guys were ignorant, Ethan's girlfriend got hurt. What if that was my girlfriend? Or one of us?"

The girls all stare at me in shock, but I'm so angry.

"Grayson." Bailey says softly.

I look down at her. Immediately calming down.

"Let's get your stuff and go, okay?"

I nod and take her hand. We walk away from the crowd, collect mine and Ethan's things, and walk outside. We wait for an hour for an Uber to show up, and when he does he drives us home.

"Grayson, why don't we stay here, okay?"

"I have to see if she's alright."

"Grayson, you need to calm down first."

"I am calm." I hiss.

She sends me a blank look.

I groan, running my hand through my hair. "Okay fine."

Bailey wraps her arms around my neck. I stare at her. "I love you, Grayson."

"I love you too, Bailey."

an:
1) thanks for 8k
2) i'm running out of ideas for this story :/
3) what do you guys expect to see happen in this story? (like i said outta ideas, smh)