sixty-seven

Grayson

Bailey shakes me awake. I groan, hearing a phone ringing. I'm about to tell her to answer her phone when she tells me it's mine. "Grayson, wake up, some girl is calling you."

I stir awake, then I sit up and check the caller ID flashes across the screen of my iPhone.

Brittany

Shit, I have to play this off. I don't want Bailey to get the wrong idea if she hears me slip Brittany's name. Confused? Brittany was the girl I slept with awhile back before Bailey and I started hitting it off. From the party.

"Oh, it's no one important. Just give me a minute." I answer the phone. "Hey." I stand up and walk to the other side of the fairly large room.

"Hey Grayson."

"Why're you calling?"

"No reason, I'm just bored."

"You woke me up and if my girlfriend finds out." I whisper.

"Grayson." Bailey whispers.

I look at her. "Hang on. Yeah?"

"Can I tell your fans that we're dating?"

I nod, turning back around. "Look you can't be calling me."

"Sorry man."

I groan. "Why're you actually calling?"

"Grayson, we need to hang out. I miss you."

"No way."

"Cmon, please? I promise I won't ruin your relationship.

I sigh. "I don't want to risk it, Brittany." I mentally curse myself for letting her name slip, glancing at Bailey. She's getting clothes and after she heads to the bathroom. I mentally sigh in relief.

"Cmon I'm not that bad."

"I just don't think it's a good idea..."

"Whatever. I don't know why I tried."

"Yeah, me either." I shake my head.

"Screw you, Grayson."

"Hey, pst, I'm gonna chill with Ari." Bailey kisses my cheek and walks out the bedroom door.

"Look, okay? Don't call me. Okay? Don't text me. Please, I don't want to ruin my relationship with Bailey. If she found out I was talking to you, she might leave me. I don't wanna lose her, I love her."

"Whatever Grayson. Bye." She hangs up after that.

I sigh and sit down. God, I can't imagine what Bailey would say if she found out that happened. I go in, delete the contact and the recent calls from Brittany. I'm not taking any chances.

an: in like 5 short chapters a smut chapter is coming up ;)