sixty-three

an: oml thanks for 11k, i promise when this book hits 15k i'll write a smut scene ;)

Grayson

I take the elevator back up, walking down the hallway. Her door is cracked open, and I'm one hundred percent sure I shut it. Plus, she hasn't even come out yet.

I walk closer, hearing a conversation going on.

"-ating Grayson, Trent. That's why."

"So what? I'm not gonna try anything."

"I don't care, I don't trust you."

"Why not?"

"Because you randomly showed up at my door and then shoved me against the wall!"

"Sorry! Okay! I can't help it you're mine!"

"I am not yours, my heart belongs to Grayson."

"Oh how cliché, really. Does he make you feel like you're the only girl in the world? And you know what? Isn't he the Donal twin that you hated? How did that happen? His money? His fame?"

"Are you seriously that jealous!? No! He was there for me! He's always been there for me! Unlike you. You never cared when I was sad, or when my mom shoved me around. You never fucking cared. I hate you Trent, I want nothing to do with you. You ruined our friendship the day you admitted you loved me. So there's no going back to that. Now get the fuck out."

"Man fuck you, I did this-I moved here-for you."

"I DIDN'T NEED OR WANT YOU TO!" She yells. "I DIDN'T MISS YOU! I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT LEAVING YOU AFTER AWHILE! I DIDN'T WANT YOU TOO. YOU NEED TO MOVE ON!"

I walk in. "Leave Trent."

"Yeah whatever." He scoffs and walks out.

I walk over to Bailey, who is shaking. And I silently hold her.

"I swear to god, I'm not using you." She says, choking back tears. "I wouldn't do that."

"I know, Bailey. Cmon, let's go home."