four

Chapter Three
Grayson

"Yeah, I'll be back later, Eth."

"Okay." He calls back.

I slip out the door and walk towards the car. I climb in and drive to Starbucks.

I pull my phone out, totally forgetting what the girl looks like.

Damn, she's actually really pretty

"Grayson Bailey Dolan."

"Bailey Babes." I turn around.

There she stands in a white, muscle top, crop top, high waisted, light blue, jean shorts with rips, and white converse. Holy hot hell. This may be harder than I thought.

"So your famous ass actually decided to show up, huh?"

"Am I still a bad guy?" I laugh softly.

She scoffs. "Yes."

"Right, now, let's get this over with."

"Hm hm hm." She hums, turning around and walking to the counter. "One vanilla macchiato and whatever the goon wants."

"Sweet ice tea." I pull my wallet out.

"$4.39."

"Here." She hands the girl a five dollar bill, taking her drink. "Give goon head the change." Bailey walks off.

I take the change and pocket it after saying thank you. Then, I follow her to the seat. "Why do you hate me so much?"

"I just do."

"No, not an actual answer."

"Why do you get all the fans, Grayson? Ethan works just as hard as you do."

"That's true, but I can't answer the question."

"No, you can. It's because everyone thinks you're the hotter twin. Yeah, well, I don't see it."

I pout. "That's mean."

Bailey glares at me.

I clear my throat. "It's weird that your name is Bailey."

"My mom named me before she died."

My eyes widen and I look elsewhere.

"Grayson, why am I here?"

"I want you to stop posting mean things about me, please."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I'm posting the truth. You have one thousand more followers and I hate that."

"I'm sorry, but I can't change that."

Bailey stands up and leans across the table, her face close to mine. "I don't care." She whispers. Then, stands up straight. "Goodbye."

"Meet me here tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because, you intrigue me."

She sends me a smirk. "We'll be in touch." And then she walks off down the street.

Whoa.

AN: Chapter five is so much better than this chapter jsjsjs