eighty

Grayson

I pace around the house, attempting to call my girlfriend. Who isn't answering her damn phone. God damnit, I shouldn't have let her leave.

"That's it." I get up and grab my keys. I walk out the front door and drive over to Nash's place. I walk right in.

"Grayson?" Meredith asks in shock. Kian rolls his eyes.

"Where is Bailey?"

"With Nash out ba-"

I shove through the crowd and out the back door. Bailey has her head resting on Nash's shoulder. I stop, staring at her.

"-don't know Nash, I feel like ever since I've started hanging out with Grayson I've changed. A lot."

"How?"

"I used to not care about what people thought. Now that's all I worry about. I used to wear sweaters and leggings constantly, now I dress up."

"Maybe it's for the better?"

"I dunno, I guess."

"Hey, it's okay."

"I know," She sighs. "but I dunno."

"Bailey, does Grayson make you happy?"

I bite my lower lip. Do I?

an: oo does he?
also, sorry i haven't updated in two days, a lot has happened! i've been hanging out with my new boyfriend and my new friends every day til like 6:30/7:00 and then have to go home and do homework for two hours! it's been really crazy! but, while i was gone, Twitter hit 22k and 1k votes! that's unbelievable! last time i was here, it was 19k! thank you all so friggin much!
i know this is long, but i just wanted to apologise and thank you all! you're the best, ily all sm! hope you're having a good day! -spank 💕