thirty

Chapter Thirty
Bailey

"Do you have everything, Grayson?" I call from the bedroom area in the hotel suite.

"Uh, yeah I think!" He calls back.

I zip up his suitcase, picking up the suitcase. Which, I drop on my foot. "Ow. If I didn't watch you pack, I would swear you've got a pound of bricks in here." I grunt, dragging the suitcase more than carrying it.

He laughs, picking it up like its nothing. "You're just weak, baby." Gray pecks my lips. He walks out of the room.

I hide, and when the door opens, I jump up. A girly scream sounds, and then I scream because a girl is standing in our room. "Who're you?!"

"I was looking for Grayson! Who're you!?"

"Um, why were you looking for him?" I fold my arms across my chest.

"I wanted to get...um...a picture with, um, him?"

"Have you ever heard of privacy?"

"That's why you're in here?"

"He's my boyfriend!" I exclaim, clearly annoyed.

"Hey ba-who's this?"

"Grayson Dolan!" She latches onto him.

"Oh." Gray sighs. "Look, I love my fans. But, I don't like the idea of you coming to my hotel room. Were you bothering my girlfriend? Cos that's not cool, and I don't appreciate it at all."

"I'm sorry Grayson." She frowns.

"Yeah, it's okay. Here, let's get one picture, and then you go. Okay?"

"Sure!" She looks at me. "Can you take the picture?"

I snatch her phone and take one picture, handing it back. Grayson sends me a warning look, but I glare at him. He shakes his head and walks her out. I finish packing.

"Babe, you didn't have to be so rude."

"She stalked you down and legit came to your room. She didn't have to be so rude. And how did she get in?"

"I left my card down. But I took care of it, okay? So calm down."

"Okay." I huff.

Grayson walks over and hugs me. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Sorry, but I don't exactly like the idea of another girl, who is legit in love with my boyfriend, coming into his hotel room. What if I wasn't here and he was changing? Huh? What then? Nope, I do not appreciate that thought at all, thank you very much. Call me a brat, but it's my thought, and I don't care.