forty-four

Bailey

I wake up the next morning with Grayson's arm around me. "Grayson?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I doubt that." I sit up, taking the sheet with me. "What's on the schedule for today?"

"It's raining, babe."

"Oh!" I laugh, looking out the window.

Grayson takes my hand. "I really do love you."

"I love you too."

He leans up, but I move back. "Gotta get ready first!" I jump up and cover myself. "Be right back!"

Grayson gives me a weird look as I run off.

I hop into the shower, dropping the sheet into the hamper. Afterwards, I wrap a towel around my body and brush my teeth. Then, walk back to the room. Grayson is pulling on a shirt. "Damn, that's a good sight." I wink.

"You're always more than welcome to look and touch." He winks back.

I roll my eyes with a blush and smile. "You're so weird."

He laughs and walks over. "Can I have a kiss now?"

"You still have to brush your teeth, mister."

He groans and nods, walking out of the room. I quickly find an outfit and change.

I brush my hair and pull it up into a bun, and then slip on my glasses

I brush my hair and pull it up into a bun, and then slip on my glasses. I usually wear contacts, but I mean, oh well. It's a rainy day, I don't wear contacts on rainy days.

"Hey, I'm going to make breakfast." Grayson smiles.

I walk over and kiss him. "Okay,  I think I'm going to roam the cabin before the girls wake up."

"Okay."

"Katie is staying, right?"

"Yeah, she's not leaving in the rain."

"Okay!" I smile, hugging him. "Thank you so much for this, Grayson, it means everything to me."

"You're welcome baby." He pecks my lips. "Now, go do you. I think there's a library somewhere."

"Okay."

He begins to walk off, and I follow, but turn the opposite way. "Oh, and Bailey?"

I turn around, pushing the glasses up because the slid down my face.

"I'm digging the nerd look."

I blush. "Really? I didn't think you would."

He smirks, walking off.

I giggle and walk down the hallway.

I find a music like room, then a recording like room, and finally the library. It's huge! I smile widely, roaming it.

I grab a book called Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda. It's got a cool cover. I take it and walk out.

I head to the living room, sitting down and curling up on a chair. Grayson glances up, and a smile spreads across his lips. "You're beautiful."

"You're handsome."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Grayson blows me a kiss, and I laugh, pretending to catch it. He laughs and continues what he's doing.

A quarter way through the book, and Katie comes out. "Hi."

"Hi Katie."

She rubs her eyes and yawns. "I'm so tired."

"We did stay up watching movies." I smile.

"You look so cute with glasses."

I laugh softly. "Thank you."

"That's what I said!" Grayson pops out of nowhere.

Katie screams. "HOLY HELL, YOU SCARED ME!"

We all laugh. Raven comes walking out. "Morning!"

"You're cheery."

"I'm a morning person!" She smiles. "Early bird!"

I smile. "You guys are great."

"I know." Katie and Raven say together.

We all laugh again. "I'm going to go get ready." Katie walks off.

"Me too." Raven walks off.

Katie comes back. "Can I borrow an outfit?"

"Yeah, of course."

"I wasn't planning on staying."

"That's okay." I laugh, leading her to the room I share with Grayson. I point to the closet.

She hugs me. "Thanks nerd." And she walks into the closet.

an: whoa long chapter where'd you come from? also almost close to 6k! thanks so much everyone ❤️