seventy-two

an: smut smut smut *cringes and hides in the corner* please don't kill me

Bailey

Grayson and I are hand-in-hand walking down the streets of Los Angeles at night. "It's so beautiful." I smile.

"Yeah, but I can name better."

"Don't go cliché on me." I laugh.

He chuckles, pulling me into a hug. "You're amazing, I love you so much."

"Grayson, look." I say, pointing at the sky. "A shooting star."

"And it's 11:11, make a wish." Grayson whispers.

I tilt my head back and close my eyes.

Grayson

I watch her tilt her head back, closing her eyes. Her hair falling down. God, she looks perfect. I quickly pull my phone out and snap a picture.

To make up for the what I did, lying to Bailey and forcing her to get a restraining order against her ex when she clearly didn't want to, I wanted to take her out on a date. Something nice and different.

Bailey looks at me. "Did you make a wish?"

"What more could I ask for? I already have all that I need."

Bailey playfully rolls her eyes. "Where's the fun in shooting stars and 11:11 if you don't wish upon them?"

"I don't need anything else. Or want, for that matter." She laughs at me. "What did you wish for?"

Bailey brings her index finger to her lips. "It's a secret."

I smile. "God, I love you so much."

"I love you too."

I pull her closer and press our lips together for a long kiss. Her arms wrap around my neck, and she stands on her toes.

"Let's go home." I whisper.

Bailey nods.

We laugh and run back to our house. I unlock the doors and grab her arm, pulling her inside. I press our bodies together, kissing her again.

Pushing the door closed, I slide my hands down her body. "Jump." I whisper.

She does so and I hold her in my arms, her legs wrapping around my hips. I kiss her, careful not to fall while I walk to our room. I kick my door shut, locking it, and dropping her on the bed.

We continue to make out and undress. Bailey crawls backwards on the bed while I crawl over her. "Ready?"

She nods, grabbing at me and pulling me closer. I laugh, slowly inserting my tip into her. Bailey grabs at the sheets. I grab her hips, continuing.

Bailey let's out this moan-whimper noise. I lean down, kissing her neck as I slowly pull out and push back in. "Shh, baby girl, gotta be quiet."

"I-I know."

I go slow for awhile.

"Dammit, Grayson, at this rate neither of us will get horny. Faster."

I smirk, pulling back and pounding into her, faster and harder.

Bailey moans as I grunt. "Grayson." She moans, throwing her head back.

"That's it, baby girl, say my name."

Bailey scratches at my back as I speed up my pace. She moans out loud. "Oh my god!" She moans.

I don't even tell her to be quiet. "Fuck, baby."

She moans. "Right there, Grayson."

I know I hit her G-spot. I smirk successfully, going as fast and as hard as I can.

"Oh Gray!" She moans loudly again.

"There you go, princess, you're doing it right."

"I-I'm...I-"

"Just a little longer baby girl."

Her walls clench around me. It turns me on even more. I can feel her nails digging into me, even that's turning me on.

I get to my high, my thrusts getting sloppy. "Go ahead, princess."

Bailey moans, and finally, seconds later, I let out one last moan too.

I pull out and put on my boxers, tossing Bailey my shirt and a new pair of panties. I lay down next to her. "Fuck baby girl, you did it just right. You were so fucking tight."

Bailey laughs, rolling into my arms. "I love you Grayson."

"I love you too, Bailey. All of you."