Sweetest Whatever

•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••

SWEETEST WHATEVER 💙

The Blurb:

I never let anyone break my high walls. I always think that I'm bound to be alone. He left me for another girl. I thought I was enough for him. We were happy for two years but... Things changed for him.

I've never loved anybody as much as I love... Roy. Each time I see him or just hear his name, my heart breaks. He, himself, is the reason why I don't believe in love anymore.

I'll never let my self fall off guard because of love. Never again will I have myself taken for granted.

But what if one day that one annoying guy you know from school who likes to annoy you became somebody special to you?

What if you fall for somebody who you never even thought you'd fall for?

Yep, that pretty much happened to me. Hi, I'm Megan Dalton and Matt Hendricks is my Sweetest Whatever.

•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••

HELLO SWEETUMS! :*

Miss me? Awww I'm so touched. Since my story THAT SENIOR ended, I'm starting a new one and here it is! Sweetest Whatever!

Sweetest Whatever means that the two of you are in love and both of you know but then you two aren't together. You two have mutual feelings for each other.

So yeah, I hope you enjoy this one as much as you enjoyed TS. If you haven't read That Senior, please do. Nyehehe. Just go to my profile and click That Senior! Or if you're lazy to open it up in your Wattpad application, just go to google and search That Senior by kensbarbiee. Take note the double 'e'!

I'll do my best on this one now. It's not much like That Senior. This story... Is only in Megan and Matt's point of view. No more friends point of view like TS.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

© kensbarbiee

COPYRIGHT 2013