Chapter 12: What's With Her

•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••

Chapter 12:

Megan Dalton

=* Wednesday, Club meeting *=

"You can't stop looking at me, staring at me, be what I be." Cher Lloyd's Swagger Jagger was being played and practiced by the Dance Club members in whic, I am part of.Yep, we are halfway to finish our routines and now we're just polishing Swagger Jagger. Our performance will be in a month's time and it will be a blast for us because we are going to be the best club ever. Once the dance is done, Mr. Karl-as he insisted us to call him- told us to rest for 15 minutes. I hurriedly went to where my bag was placed and drank down my water. Wynn came beside me and did the same. The two of us wentto the circular table and sat there, eating our snacks. I was eating Doritos and drinking water whilst she was downing her kool-aid drink and her Cheetos in hand.

"Hey Meg, can we join you?" A member of the dance club and also our batchmate, Bryce asked me. He's with Maddie Samson, Bella Alvarez and Kristina Hale. I nod at him and he and his friends sit in the remaining seats. I hand him my packet of Doritos. He gleefully takes a handful and stuff it inside his mouth. Bryce and I we're seat mates in Sophomore year at Biology class. And Bryce is also Matt's bestfriend. I better not make anything stupid because what stupidity I might do will surely get to him and I'd be doomed.

"Meg, you and Matt are so cute together." Tina gushes and I smile at her. "Thanks, Tina."

"And oh my gosh, you should've seen the scene at Math class last week! How Meg spat out hurtful words to Roy and him retreating to his seat. You're like my new idol now!" Bella rants happily and I smile at the memory even though I hurt somebody I still love there.

"Too bad Meg and I don't have any classes together now. Lucky boyfriend you have there! You two have the same classes! Meanwhile Sydney and I don't have classes together!" Bryce complains and we all laugh.

My phone started to ring. Who is it this time? I grab it from my bag and saw the caller.

The Annoyance.

"Hey I gotta take this, excuse me for a while." I excused myself and they just nod and continued to what topic they were discussing.

"Hey babe." I say sweetly. I'm acting again. Oh the joy of being master of this art of acting. I'm so sorry for Matt because I'm doing this.

"Hey. You done with Dance Club? Coz Music Club's already finished. Oh and Queen and Nicole are with me." He says. Why on earth are McKenna and Nikki with Matt?

"Well, just one routine more. Why are they with you?" I ask him.

"They want us to hang out in your house?" He says, quite unsure.

I smile although this bloke couldn't see me, "Okay. Wait for us. Goodbye."

"No special words for me?" He complains and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, Matt. See you later." I say.

"No i love you's?" He complains again.

"Oh you wouldn't stop will you?" I smile, "Okay, I love you. Now I'm gonna be going. Bye love!" and I hung up. Phew, that was fucking close. I place my phone back to my bag and go to the dance members and we, the juniors, did our Swagger Jagger and Bubble Butt.

After that, we are dismissed by Mr. Karl and we all head to the changing room to change our attires. I still wore my black leggings and I put on a white flowy top which says Run Away With Me and a vest with studs over the top. I then met Wynn in the lobby and she's sporting out a green camisole covered up with her cream knitted sweater and white shorts and black flats. Together, we go to the parking area of the school and we saw Nicole, Mckenna, Bryce, Kent, Vina, Kurt and Matt in front of all their cars.