Chapter 7: Don't Leave

•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••

Chapter 7: Don't Leave

Megan Dalton

~Monday, French class before lunchtime~

French class is one of the classes I don't wanna drag myself into. I suck at it. if only there was an option to just take Spanish or Italian instead but no, French is the requirement for my Junior year. I hate it loads.

And you might have guessed it. I am seated beside my fake boyfriend. He even drove me to school today and Queen was over the top. He's still in his usual clothing, V-neck shirt, washed jeans and vans. Well, I am my usual self, red skater skirt, white shirt and black doll shoes. I forgot to place a ribbon in my dutch-braided hair today because my horrible excuse of a boyfriend was already sitting comfortably in our couch. I wouldn't want Ethan to see him and know we are dating so I got readied up as fast as I can and left the house with Matt.

"Notre é preuve orale sera prochaine réunion. Il sera par les partenaires afim de choisir un partenaire, les étudiants." Mrs. Ma Cheri said. Wait, what did she just say? I just understood a word and that word is partners. Ugh, I hate this. Why can she say french so fast? Oh wait, she's a french class teacher and also a citizen from France. Great going, Meg.

I turn to face Matthew and asked, "Do you understand what she just said?"

"Our oral test will be next meeting. It will be by partners so choose your partner, students." Matt said which sounded like a robot. What is he, mind reader of Mrs. Ma Cheri's brain or something?

"How.. did you know that?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow at him, he shrugged and replied, "My granny's french."

Oh. I need to research his history background. Wait, why am I acting like a stalker? That wasn't me. i don't even fucking know what I'm saying. Wtf Meg?! He's not even my real boyfriend and still I'm acting like this? Ugh fuck, I disgust myself.

"Uhhh Meg?"

"What?"

"Were you listening to me? He asked. I look at him bluntly and shook my head. Okay Megan, you're acting weird. Stop it before it gets worse.

Matt shook his head, "Oh Megan, what am I going to do with you?"

"Get to the point, Matt."

"Okay, fine. I'll teach you french lessons this lunchtime." he states and grabs his bag. Clearly, the bell already rang.

"Okay." was all I said. Then I realized that we are going to hold hands... Again. Roy... He saw us earlier but we weren't holding hands and that's a good thing. Oh wait, a bad thing, perhaps. I want to take revenge on the things he did to me. But I have to face the consequence. Dating Matt Hendricks. Now I get it why he gave me a thumbs up last week in Math class with Mr. Kerr. I was arguing with Matt... His Nemesis. And I'm dating Matty. Do you wanna know a secret?

Anya is Matt's ex girlfriend.

I don't know the exact reason why Roy hates him with passion but I have my hypothesis. It's because of Anya. That bitch. Why does she attract every guy? Guy magnet much? Boys drool over Katanya Shieldings. Matt did. My very own Roy did.

I initiated to hold Matt's hand and he looked startled. He was flustered and I flashed him a smile. And together just like a regular high school couple would do, we stride to the cafeteria's direction but I first dropped by my locker. As I was inputting my locker combination, I heard Matthew's voice growl, "What the fuck are you doing to my girl?!"