Chapter 10: Right Now

•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••

Chapter 10: Right Now

Matt Hendricks

Well, it's a Saturday and I am now with my beloved girlfriend, shopping for clothes. I really don't like shopping, especially in the girl's section but yeah, I need to so here I am with Megan. What can I do? I love my girlfriend!

"What do you think of this dress?" She holds out a red dress. I don't know how to describe it but flashy. I don't want some douchebags drooling over Meg so I just smiled.

"It's too flashy. Find something greater than that, love." I comment and she pouts.

"But I like this one! I'm buying it!" She concludes. Well, I can't do anything. The girl likes it. We head out to the check out counter and I take out my wallet.

"What are you doing?" Meg asks. I look at her cocking my head to the side.

"Paying? Obviously." I snort and she rolls her eyes.

"Please, I can afford it." She waves me off. It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Come on, Meg. Can I just spoil my lovely girlfriend because I love her?" I say and she stood there frozen. What did I just do?

"You okay?"I ask. she shakes her head, "Yeah. Well, okay. Wouldn't want you to look like a puppy because of your pouting. I would never want a dog for a boyfriend. Who would though?" She chuckles at the end and I just smile while taking out my credit card. I paid for the dress and the two of us head to my car. We're going to a recording studio.

Well, Mr. Harris told us last Wednesday that we have another project. And this project, we have to record a cover of a certain song and we'll post it in the school's website and for three months, we must accumulate a massive amount of votes. And the most heartbreaking part is that one person is just allowed to vote once and the music administration will be checking if you're a student of Winscosten High or not.

And of course, as usual, we're partners. Her friend Queen got stuck with a jerk jock whose name is Yves and she loathes him.

Meg and I wanted to sing multiple songs but we can't choose so we're recording all the songs so that we'll pick the best one for the slot. We've got five songs in mind.

1.) Happily Ever After by He is We

-> This song is pretty cute. Meg suggested it and I don't really think it suits us. I mean yeah, the lyrics are like "oh happily ever after, would you tell me, do I end up happy?". Sappy, okay?

2.) I Wouldn't Mind by He is We

-> And again, Meg suggested this. She is really loving He is We nowadays and I don't know why. but on the contrary, I like it so my first vote goes to this baby. Because the lyrics speak something, "forever is a long time but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side."

3.) Maybe Tonight by The Summer Set

-> I suggested this and she really can't believe that I like The Summer Set too. She stated that Maybe Tonight is her favorite song by TSS. Lyrics are pretty simple and it is a candidate for change. "Maybe tonight we'll start all over, like it's the first day of our lives."

4.) Right Now by One Direction

-> This song is the first one we agreed to. Thus, this song will be recorded last. I'm excited for this one. Lyrics speak really melodious and pretty in love words, "Right now, I wish you we're 'cause right now everything is new to me."