4. The new boy

4.The new boy

-Baekhyun! There's a new boy here!- Jongin screamed, and then he talked to Kyungsoo- Don't worry, he knows the most about his place. After talking with him, you'll feel better. Don't feel afraid if you can remember some things, the same happened to me, I've forgot a lot since I'm here.

-Don't... don't do it... please- Kyungsoo almost begged, taking his hand, but he saw Jongin with an expression of fastidious.

-Don't do what?- asked the boy, a little confused because of the new boy's attitude.

-Don't forget... Jongin... don't forget. Please.

The one called Baekhyun took his arm and lay hold of him, but Kyungsoo had waited and suffer to long to be quiet.

-You say you don't remember me?- inquire with pain in his voice- After all the things that we've lived together... you say... you don't know who I am? If all the words that we said and all the things that we've done were real... why you don't remember me? What have they done to you here?

Jongin shrugged and smiled, as he was not the one Kyungsoo was talking about. That action made Kyungsoo loose his control, and jumped to hit his own boyfriend with all his strength, but the problem was that he didn't know how dangerous he was in this place.

Some of the boys around had to separate them, and Baekhyun took Kyungsoo's arm and guide him to the room to talk with him. The rest of the people help Jongin that was very hurt. Kyungsoo had no idea how he was able to do something like that, and he was shaking, scared and shameful because he saw blood on his hands.

-I know that you're new, so I'm going to explain you the basic. First of all, you have to control your strong emotions as sadness or anger... You can't hurt people like that! You must be strong, specially if we talk about pain. All those feelings you have inside should be expressed with words, not punching the first person you meet. It's forbidden to hurt people here.

-Did...did I... did I hurt him?- Kyungsoo is not able to make his question correctly, he can't talk, because he's still scared.

-He'll be fine, but we have to take care of him. Meanwhile, we don't know your power here, so you must be locked in your room.

-Power? Locked?- the boy is scared again, he wanted to make a lot of questions. But, he couldn't, because he felt sleep.

The next day, he woke up and the first thing he did was looking at his hands. They were getting better, but it was obvious they were hurt. Kyungsoo thought about what he did, and wavered. From where has he got such strength? Why was he so angry? Why he hurt Jongin in that way?

When he stood up, his routine was over. The food was in the desk at the same time everyday. His selected clothes were separated from the others and all the necessary things for his shower in a "bathroom", everything looked so modern.

He saw something different in his room. A little black circle next to his bed. When he took, a video as projected on the wall. It looked quite real. It was Baekhyun, and next to his face there was written "Important information."

-Hello, 12th individual- he started- today you won't be able to go out, because of yesterday's incident, so I'll did this for you. I will talk about his place, we don't know much about how or why we are here. The only thing I know is that when you come here, you have to choose a "side". Number one is called "Law" and the other one is called "Chaos." After that, you should show your power. It's probable that you don't know it yet, but you have to find it by yourself. As per other things, you haven't had problems with the food or anything.

You should think about this place as a different world, where you must learn everything from zero, because is not like anything you know. Don't trust in nothing and in anybody, it's probable that people that you know, can't remember you, as you already know. There are not so many things I can answer, because my information is limited, but I'll do my best to help you.