16. Nobody knows

16. Nobody knows

–No, you can't– Baek denies, and Kai makes a childish face.

–Baek, you can talk with him for me, at least. He said he won't touch me or let me get in his room if I don't say anything about his world!

–I don't know why you complain, that's wonderful. I would like Chanyeol to do the same, instead of being over me, making me feel sexually frustrated. Kyungsoo is doing you a favor, if you are not used to his company, it won't hurt.

–Baekhyun... not all of use have that amazing will to reject the person we love. If Kyungsoo regrets and comes here right now to tell me that he wants me back, I will kneel and give myself in body and soul.

–You're easy– the black haired boy comments with a bad face– Loving someone implies sacrifices, and they hurt... but they worth it if you keep that persona safe.

–But it also implies that you need him physically and emotionally! I want to be by his side. Is that so hard? – Jongin's voice breaks, and his eyes are watering, he looks like a sad puppy and Baekhyun feels like a villain.

–It's not my fault, don't look at me like that. I would also like to be with Chanyeol, as I did before, but we can't do it if we don't find out why are we here, and how to escape– Baekhyun thinks for a while– at least, if we go back you'll find Kyungsoo again... I don't know if I'll be able to find Chanyeol.

* *

Kyungsoo haven't been out of his room since his fight with Jongin. They've never been so mad to each other before, because their discussions always end up in a good way, but they were not at home anymore, and the situation now was absolutely different.

He was not in the mood of doing anything. He ate just to avoid the annoying notifications in the wall that bother him about his sugar levels, and he was most of the time laying on his bed, regretting about being so rude to Jongin. What if the guy hide some things? What if he knew something about this world? He just wanted to be by his side, but he must be strong. They were going no were if they start feeling comfortable even if there were so many lies and secrets in the middle, that was not a relationship, that was farce.

Few hours later, tired of being laying while not sleeping, Kyungsoo stood up and walked around his room. He decided to wash his face and change his clothes, to see if he was able to feel better, but it didn't help so much. He had an emotional weakness, it was not physical. His white room was a little bit dark, because of his mood, and the light was not going to be intense, he was grateful for that.

He was going back to bed when he realized that something contrasted the clearness around his room: A huge black cello case, that he won when he showed an advance.

Kyungsoo thought about it for a while. Music has always made him happy, and this place doesn't have to change that. He couldn't forget his real passion in life, and maybe it was time to stop making Jongin the center of everything.

It took him more time to prepare his instrument, and even more time finding a comfortable place to play it. Kyungsoo breathed deeply before starting. He had a terrible feeling while listening his own clumsiness, he was not able to produce a pure and perfect sound. He needed a lot of practice if he didn't want to loose his abilities due to his laziness.

When he got used to the cello heaviness and his body was getting warmer, he felt satisfied with the sound, and his mood was better. The window was also getting clearer and his room looked better. Kyungsoo put his body and his soul in the performance while the music hidden inside him was finally out in an intense and gorgeous piece.