6. Are you back?

6. Are you back?

Kyungsoo walked through the withe and monotonous hallways to his room when a hand pulled him to a dark room. He was not afraid, he knew it was Jongin. The male trapped him against the wall, too close.

-You thought my help was for free? I don't think so- The face of the blond boy was almost on his, but Kyungsoo wasn't uncomfortable at all. Jongin didn't remember, but he was more than used to have him that close, and even more.

-How should I pay you?- asks Kyungsoo, not so interested. He's too concentrated in not touching the other guy. Because, after missing him so hard, he wasn't sure about what he'll able to do.

-Well, you can start with a little thank you- jokes Jongin, and Kyungsoo smiles.

-I'm very thankful. I was going to hit the ground, but you saved me. I did it, anyways, because you suddenly disappeared- Jongin separates a little bit, to laugh. Without thinking, Kyungsoo takes his clothes. He doesn't want him to be apart. Having him close, is the only thing that make him happy since he's in this hell.

-Don't tempt me, you have no idea the things I can do- warns Jongin with a extremely sexy smile, and Kyungsoo thinks he's not so sure about what can he do.

-I need to see you, to say thank you- says the violoncellist, justifying his act.

-Ok... if you make things so easy for me, I need to shut that pretty voice you have.

Kyungsoo didn't stand it anymore. He took number 88 shirt and sealed his lips with hunger. He kissed him so passionately that stunned Jongin, but a second later he was smiling, delighted by Kyungsoo's disposition. He thought it was going to be hard to convince, but actually he was more than willing locking their lips.

Kai was not going to be calmed; and, as soon as he got the chance, he guide Kyungsoo until they felt on the floor, with the tallest on the top, opening the other's legs, pressing his parts against Kyungsoo. In that way, he'll understand what will happen next. But Kyungsoo knew.

This Jongin was aggressive, but as efficient and charming as the original. He had to admit that his Jongin was sexier, in a way. For the first time, Kyungsoo was able to moan without fear of being listened. He's always resisted to do so, because he was afraid of being caught. Now, he has no fear. Jongin take his clothes off, while he was biting his neck and his chest, enjoying the other's joyfulness, bowing his back and closing his eyes, as wanting to concentrate all his attention in the pleasure he was having in that moment.

-Jongin...- supplicated when Kai was taking care of his intimate parts, but that name irate him. He looked up and wet his lips before collocating both hands in both sides next to his head, looking at him directly.

-I think I've told you not to call me like that- immediately, he started to kiss him again, hungrily.

Kyungsoo highly moaned when Jongin began to play with his fingers, inside him. He was correctly preparing him, and it was too much.

-Do you like it?- punned and the taller started to laugh, but he was suddenly surprised when Kyungsoo said "yes" loudly and right away.

-I've miss you so much... I needed you so much- mumbles near his earn and biting it straightaway. Kai doesn't understand why that turns his on, and he moves stronger, enjoying the little pleasure sounds Kyungsoo produces again and again. Some tears appear in the smaller male's ayes, and they other one worries about it... maybe he's hurting him.

-Are you ok?

-E... even if our connection is... a... a little bit broken...- a deep breath interrupts Kyungsoo's words- Even... if it is... even if we are apart... and the lack of communication... I... I still love you.