21. We can't continue like this

–Yah! Stop hitting me, Baekhyun... it hurts!– Chanyeol screaming was too strong for the early morning. Kyungsoo was talking with Suho about something while the other two were fighting noisily. Kai was looking at them impatiently and he was going to interrupt their fight in a matter of two seconds, and teach them not to be so noisy.

–Jongdae! I'll kill you!– Xiumin cried at the other side. Everybody knew that when Chen's real name was said, he was going to be frozen or hit because he probably did something stupid, as fighting someone more powerful than him like Xiumin, who will give him his due.

Kai looked around absolutely pissed off. Everyday in the labyrinth is boring. If they're not trying to save their our lives, nothing interesting to be worried about happened. Apart from the problematic relationships, there were nothing else to talk about inside.

They always wanted to know who was the person that keep them there, how were they kidnapped, how is this situation going to end?. Will they be able to escape? Usually, Baekhyun was the one who acted, he was all the time saying things about the possibilities of escaping. They all know that Baekhyun has more information, but nobody knows exactly what are the things he knows, and why he gets so scared when someone asks.

In his head, Kai thought that everything was a little bit harder. He wanted to be free, of course, he wanted to know what was going on with this nightmare, but he wanted to be freely with Kyungsoo too. He wanted to steal him and take him to a far place where nobody could bother them, he wanted to start again.

–Baekhyun this is not funny! Let me see! You just let me blind! Baekhyun!– Chanyeol's voice stops few meters away and the younger thinks he has heard enough.

–Can you just have a normal conversation, you pair of social maladjustment! A damn normal conversation for a change!– Kai explodes and gets closer to Chanyeol, when the black haired turns him blind, to avoid Kai to interfere.

Three grown men provide a ridiculous spectacle: Chanyeol throwing fire, Baekhyun running away from the attacks, keeping them blind, and Kai appearing and disappearing everywhere, being unable to see or concentrate while saying bad words out loud, threatening to death both of them. They're all used to this kind of scenes, they just go away to avoid being hurt.

–Baekhyun and Chanyeol?– Kyungsoo asks when he listens to Suho's story. He thinks for a while, but he's not convinced– I don't think so, Suho... I know that they are not in good terms since a long time– he continues while he looks where the couple is... with Jongin.

–I can assure you– the older insists – I almost make Baek admit it. He came to find Lay yesterday to be able to sit– Suho starts to laugh out loud and Kyungsoo only smiles.

He can't believe that they reconcile so easily, Baekhyun was really convinced about being apart from Chanyeol, because that was the best thing for them. Has he fell into the temptation.

Suho ends his anecdote trying to convince his friend. Kyungsoo finally accepted it, because he didn't want to be victim of the others insistent words and he started to walk to his room, he really wanted to be alone.

–It's everything ok, Kyungsoo?– Baek looks worried, and he understands that maybe his expression shows something. The red haired looks at him.

–We need to go out of here. How much time are we going to be kidnapped? We're getting used to this place... we're living normally and letting the people behind this to keep us here.– His argument makes sense, and Baekhyun assents.

–Do you have an idea? Since a long time ago, all I think and do is not exactly what I expected. –Baekhyun admits.

–I think that twelve brains think better than only one. We need to find a common reason that motivate all of us to leave this place. At this point, everything could help.