5. Who are you?

5. Who are you?

Baekhyun woke him up. Kyungsoo was on his bed, and he has no strength. He had been crying until he felt sleep, and he had a terrible headache, but the worst thing was that weight on his chest, nothing could heal him.

-You haven't breakfast yet. Your sugar levels are too low, number 12. You must eat something or you'll get sick. We don't want it.

-No, thank you- says softly Kyungsoo, trying to hide himself.

-Number 12, don't make things harder for me now.

-I'm not a number!!!!! If you are going to call me... do it by my name!!!- cries Kyungsoo from his bed, and Baekhyun breaths.

-Ok... What's your name?

-Do Kyungsoo. I'm 18 years old and I'm a violoncellist. My favorite food is kimchi spaghetti and my favorite color is black. My boyfriend's name is Kim Jongin, he's 17 years old, and he's pianist. We have a wonderful duo, we study in a conservatory and we always play together. We've been together for almost a year, and we love each other. A week ago, I think, he was kidnapped... and I was suffering for three days, but I was kidnapped too... and I'm pretty sure that everybody is going to think that we run away. I don't know what they did to him, but I'm not going to let them apart him from me.

-How can you remember all of that! So weird- says Baekhyun- There are people that can remember their names, but others can't, as number 88. He didn't remember his name and that's why we call him Kai. I'm surprised with you, because you're really different... but I'm not so sure if that's good for you.

-Jongin... he really can't remember me?

Baekhyun nods and feels sorry, because the other's pain expression because of his answer its really sad.

-Where are we?- finally asks Kyungsoo, after a long silence.

-This place... is like a labyrinth. I've tried to scape several times, and I discovered it because I tried to make a map. There's no exit here. I'm not so sure how we got in, but I know we won't be able to go out. The information we have is limited, and the only thing we can do is being here, increasing our health and abilities. If you practice, you have more benefits. I understand that we won't do anything interesting if one of us don't collaborate. So, try not to make angry the rest of the guys, and force you to develop... because it will provoke accidents.

-I don't want to! I want to go back home and take Jongin with me! But I don't want that Jongin... I don't want him!- Kyungsoo hugs his own legs, and started to cry, hiding his face.

-You're scared, but you won't get anything with that attitude. Try to calm down and later we can talk or practice together. Don't be the common enemy of all these lunatics. With the time you'll be able to understand that even if their memories are gone, they're not bad guys.

After a long conversation, Kyungsoo accepted to practice with him, but he asked time to eat and sleep a while, because he was very tired. Baekhyun agreed and left him alone, after a while, he felt sleep.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a lot of petals of different flowers dancing in the air. He recognized the pace, it was the conservatory during spring time. The air was fresh and the flowers scent was nice. Kyungsoo saw someone walking by the path of one of the backyards.

Jongin

His hair was black again, an he looked normal. His clothes were the usual ones, and he had no piercings. His heart started racing, and he stood up. Jongin gave him his hand, and Kyungsoo took it with no doubts. The situation seemed familiar, and he smiled. Jongin was speaking, talking to him... but Kyungsoo couldn't listen to him. He looked how his lips moved, his smile, so natural...but... he was not able to participate. Anyways, he was very happy for recovering everything.