20. Loving without knowing about it

When Suho opened his eyes for the first time, he couldn't see anything else than a tarnished glass, he was almost unable to feel his own body. His desperation by noticing that he was trapped made him lost all his strength to the point that he run out of oxygen and fainted.

The second time, he was tied to a bed and the place looked like a hospital. He merely remembered being on vacation with his family, a boat and water, a lot of water. Maybe he suffered an accident and now he was in a hospital. He would like if being trapped inside this kind of crystal coffin was just a nightmare, but he didn't know that the real nightmare was waiting for him.

He was mistreated, used, hurt, and deranged in that place. He felt so much pain, so much fear and also, he was conscious that a lot of drugs were getting into his system, and he was not so sure about nothing around him, he would never be sure if something was real.

Only when he was taken to a withe room, with a similar aspect of his own room, and made him choose between "Law" or "Chaos" Suho started to convince himself that he was still alive. After all he has lived, it was refreshing walking by his own, clean himself, eat, and also talking to others.

A boy with a number 10 in his clothes was the first person he saw, and soon he was the only person he talked to. The boy was extremely distracted and forgetful. Suho was worried about him, because he was convinced that probably the drugs used could affect him, but with the time he realized that Lay was always like that, and he'll continue being like that.

His own nickname "Suho" was created by Lay. He got tired, trying to make him remember him that Junmyeon was his name, but the distracted boy was from Jumyon to Jamm and end up in Soju, until finally he ended up calling him Suho. Kim Junmyeon thought that it was very cure and he called himself Suho too. It was sad that he never remembered his own name, Baekhyun was the one who called him Lay, with no reason, they just got used to call him like that.

At the beginning, Suho thought that his special affection towards Lay was because he was so nice and careful all the time. He was always worried that he was eating well and cure him if he was hurt for any reason.

When all of them notice about the abilities, Lay was the only one without one. He was not so affected by that, but Suho was. He couldn't fully trust in the other guys, and Lay was unable to defend himself, that was so risky. Suho, swore he was going to protect him, and he got a huge smile as a "thank you".

As he was not able to confront anybody and they were used to develop their powers, Lay juste helped Suho to train, and he was always worried about him. To surprise everyone, Suho always had the amazing ability of healing with ease. With the time, they realized that the ability was Lay's. Being always together made Suho stronger and healthier, with an amazing physical resistance.

It took Suho a while to realize about his feelings for Lay were changing and were more and more intense. He was not a fool, and he was able to distinguish the butterflies in his stomach, the blushing, and the anxiety of being next to him all the time. He has fallen so deep, and he was not ashamed.

But Lay will never notice. Suho knew that even if he confessed his feelings, the other man will interpret it wrongly, anyways he tried and the results were funny... to say it in some way.

Suho told him that he likes him and Lay answered sweetly "I like you too" and he started to name all the things, people, and even food he liked. In another occasion, Suho told him that he wanted to be by his side, and Lay forced him to be literally right by his side the whole day. It was difficult, but Suho enjoy it in some way.