Chapter 28: A real passion

A real passion

–Sehun?

–Luhan, sit down please.– the brunette asks and the other boy looks at him confused.

–Why are you there? Is something going on?

–You shouldn't go outside now. I don't want you to be involved... don't go out. Please, Luhan... don't...

The thin blonde observed immediately Sehun's hands, they were shaking, and his chest was up and down because of his breathing. He was scared and that was something that terrified Luhan.

–What's going on?– the younger doesn't answers, but he's not able to hide his worries either, especially his fear. –Sehun, what's going on?

–They are taking everybody... Luhan, I don't want to lose you.. please, just don't go out.

–What do you mean they are taking everybody? Sehun... you're scaring me... what's going on?

–It started. Maybe they discovered it by themselves, maybe we were betrayed. Maybe those guys are taking our friends to make new horrible test in this place. We had the hope that maybe we were going to be saved...

–Sehun... – the boy got closer to the taller one, and hugged him with all his strength. –Are you crying? Don't cry... Sehun.

–Just... don't forget me, ok? Loving you is so sweet and hurtful at the same time... just thinking about being apart makes me want to die. For the first time since I'm here, I feel real horror of being abandoned... we didn't chose to be here, and this place has ruined us. All of this, that love is forever... it's just a lie.

–Sehun!– Luhan exclaims, hurt by his words.

–Look at me properly... with your eyes wide open, and listen what I need to say. You can't forget me, you can't erase me... it doesn't matter what they can do to us... swear that you won't.

Luhan cries desperately when he's been taken away. He has not physical or mental strength, his powers are weak and he's almost unable to be on his feet. While Sehun body is dragged out of the room, Luhan fights against the people that are trying to take him too, but he ends up loosing consciousness.

* *

Baekhyun opens his eyes and immediately feels a intense headache that almost made him fall from the bed in a violent movement. When he finally realize where he is, his heart skip a bit because of the shock. Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Kai, Suho, and Sehun are in the same room, they are all connected to weird machines and serum. It takes him some time to realize that he's in the same condition, but he can't see his friends very well, because of his position. Then, the pain makes him close his eyes again.

–Now... what are they trying to do with us? Are they going to kill us?– Baekhyun's voices sounds rough and soft. Even himself barely could listen to ti. And he thinks about finding his friends, Chanyeol... try to save them, they are closer than he thinks, but he can't see them anymore. It's impossible to open his eyes again, he tries to listen with effort, but it's so hard trying to identify any familiar sound because of the machine noises, like in a hospital.

Baekhyun still can believe it. They were so close when they were trapped. Jongin knows something... Kai... Jongin.. Kai. Kyungsoo call him Jongin all the time, it's his real name. Why does it feel like if he was two different people? Kai is Kai when he's with others, when he gets angry and when he's irrational. Jongin is Jongin when he's with Kyungsoo, when he's lovely, careful, and when he looks like a lost boy who needs love of someone important in his life to continue. Baekhyun can recognize the differences of his personality and feels some tears run without permission. It's probable that they're now even father from home. He still remembers the panic he felt when they were trapped.