14. The time advances again

-What do you want to do?- Kris asks again, avoiding that the others try to enter.

-What kind of question is that? Evidently, Tao is doing something, and we're trap in this time. We have to stop him!- Baekhyun exclaims. In this moment, he knocks Tao's door and a strange effect its seen all around the place.

Baekhyun repeats what he has done and the second knock creates a weird image full of colors, as if a huge screen would be breaking. That was what Tao created and were they were trapped.

-No! I'm not going to let you hurt him... not you... not anybody- Kris states extremely angry, imposing his height and strength in front of Baekhyun.

-He's hiding something! I'm sure about it... Now, let me in or I'll call Chanyeol, so you can pick on someone your own size!

-You can't do it! Chanyeol is frightened about my dragon!

Baekhyun sighs impatiently. He was not going anywhere with that kind of conversation, and that was not the moment to joke. He was not aware Tao's real powers, and sincerely he was not ready to live the same day the rest of his life.

-Kyungsoo!!!!- the black haired cried -Kyungsoo, you must destroy this stupid place!!! We'll take away this traitor...anyway.

-Destroy?- that word that was not welcome for the new one, because he was never sure about how his powers were going to react, and after all, he didn't want to try.

-Baek... I don't want to interfere... I'm afraid of hurting someone as I did with Luhan before.

-The reason why Luhan is not awaken is because Tao stopped the time here! Don't you understand?

Kyungsoo's look darkened in a way, that Baekhyun was not angry, but scared. Kris was looking around because everything was slowly shaking, but increasingly stronger.

-Kyungsoo... Don't!!!- Jongin took the boy and hug him immediately. The last time he used his powers he was extremely weak, and now he was really afraid of loosing him. He didn't want anything to happen.- This is not the way- he said while he was caressing his hair- You're going to hurt yourself.

Kyungsoo wasn't calm, but he really didn't want to be a problem for anybody. He was bothered because Tao was preventing Luhan to recover, and that was not fair. Why was he stopping the time? What was the real reason?

-I'm not letting you in... don't insist- Kris is standing in front of Tao's door, and he looks like a security guard.- You can't do it anyways, his will won't let you in.

-That's why we need Kyungsoo... we need to see him- Baekhyun says, calmly this time.-Did you realize that you're not denying that Tao is stopping the time?- Kai intervenes- I guess you know he was going to do it, and you may know his reasons too.

The labyrinth hallway is silent now. Nobody, except Kai, noticed that little detail. That means that Kris could provide some answers.

-And also, Tao trust you... you'll never hurt him or betray hime, that allow you to in. Kris, I know this is hard... but you must stop him- Suho speaks- because he's doing it against us.... all of us.

-I.. I can't say nothing- Kris states, and Baek gets angry again.

-It doesn't matter what side you are in. You're trapped now, Tao must stop this or... we should use force- Baekhyun threats looking at Kyungsoo- We're here against our will already, and that's enough, we don't need another prison.

The pressure against Kris was bigger, because the five man around him were very angry because of the situation.

-There's a good reason!- Kris tries to explain- I swear!