1.The beginning

Hi!!! Please read the description of the fanfic before you start with the story!!!! Thank you for reading!!!!

*   *   *  

1.The beginning

Kim Jongin had won a scholarship to practice in one of the best piano teachers of the conservatory where he studied. Since he was five years old, he spent all his afternoons sit in a piano chair with his fingers attached to the withe and black keyboard. He's one of the best young interpreters, he was also very recognized in his city, and he had participated and won several competitions.

His parents, musicians that were not able to perform as ones when they were young, were very proud that his son had inherited, not only their abilities, but also their huge passion for music.They even forgive him when he spend the few free moments he had playing video games, watching movies, and others instead of cleaning his disastrous room.

The young and talented pianist was also a very good student and skillful when using technology. The only thing his parents were worried about was his lack of interest in having friends. He only had superficial relationships with his classmates in the conservatory, and limited friends in his school, but Jongin was happy, fully interested in his music world.

*

Do Kyungsoo is a violoncellist, a great instrument with a precious sound that make him got goosebumps each time he hits a perfect accord. He was pretty sociable and extremely responsible. Even if he started to learn how to play the violoncello late for a musician, he's very good. His parents didn't support him as he wanted at the beginning, saying that he should grow up as a normal kid with no worries, but they gave up when the boy succeeded on convincing his grandfather that he would do anything, if he let him be part of a violoncello course.

As the time passed by, Kyungsoo showed his natural ability, and he was accepted in a prestigious conservatory that his grandfather didn't doubt paying with a lot of proud, because he saw the effort that the boy had about his own musical education. Now, several years later, he had perfected his abilities and music became to be his passion and his priority in life. Kyungsoo wanted to be a famous violoncellist, giving presentations in the best theaters of the world. He also had a beautiful voice, and he was also part of he choir to spend most of his time involved with music.

* *

The conservatory where Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin studied had organized a interdisciplinary contest. Groups among two and four participants could form groups with different instruments and prepare a concert. The winners will have economical and publicity support for different presentations in several cities of the country.

Kyungsoo thought it was the best opportunity for him to be the beginning of his biggest dream, so he started to find the best interpreters while he spied the rehearsals of the best-known boys and girls in the conservatory.

One afternoon, he was watching videos on his computer, and one video showed one of the best duos that made him cry, because of the beauty of the music. A pianist and a violoncellist made art with their instruments. They boy decided he wanted to transmit what he has felt in a screen to a bigger public, so he wanted to find a pianist.

Kyungsoo walked through the hallway of the piano practice rooms, as he was accomplishing a secret mission. But, what he did't expect, is that as soon as he was there, he heard a melody that immediately called his attention among the others and guide him until one of the rooms. The door was lightly open and Kyungsoo saw few long, thin, and elegant fingers in the piano keyboard, as if they were dancing happily, perfectly synchronized to create that beautiful music. It took to the hypnotized violoncellist a while to look at the face of the person that interpreted such a beautiful wonder. Saying that he was surprised, is nothing.