12. Hurting but not killing

Kyungsoo is the leader of the meeting this time. While Suho and Baek recovered from their fight, the male decided to talk. Actually, he had a lot of ideas in his head to share with the guys and this was the perfect chance to speak, at least, the most important things inside his mind.

-Let's tie the game. We should purposely tie the game- Kyungsoo purposes and everybody looked at him without understanding, leaving the room in a deathly silence.

-We were not supposed to win?- finally asked Kris, with a slightly irritated voice.

-No, because it can be dangerous. We still don't know what will be the punishment for the losers, and sincerely I tell you that this is not a war. We shouldn't hurt each other, this doesn't worth it. We should fight against the people that keep us here, don't you think?

-Why tying the game could help us, Kyungsoo?- wants to know Suho, interested on the red haired words.

-Well, if nobody looses, there's no punishment. Also, I don't think this was designed to have a winner and a loser. I think this is a sadistic game, and they are interested in who has more developed abilities, and who doesn't. That's the only way in which they can prove us. I'm afraid that they want to choose the best ones to take them and do who knows what... they've done that before, haven't they?

-That's and interesting theory- Xiumin intervenes- maybe if we tie the game, we can confuse them and if it's not so, we can save the other team, if there's a danger.

-That's a good idea!- Luhan exclaims- We shouldn't be enemies but a team. We're all here against our wills.

-It's impossible- Kai's voice makes everybody turn around and see him, some of them indignant because of his words.

-Why?- Lay dares to ask.

-We're 12, so we have 6 couples, but Tao and Lay are not participating because they have no battle abilities. So, there's only 5 pairs. There's going to be a group that is going to win, even if we don't want to- sadly, the tall, blond male was right. It was impossible to tie with uneven groups.

-So, the last pair should lose at the same time. Each group is going to have two victories, and two losses, and as we can win at the same time, we can lose at the same time.

-Well, so the next win should be the "Law" team again, and at the end, both will touch the walls at the same time. Agree?

All were agree, and sit in their designated places for each team. Only Kris, Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Chanyeol were left. The detestable alarm rang again and announced the following participants.

"00 vs. 61"

-That's me!- Chanyeol seems alarmed- I have to lose, right?- asks to Baekhyun, and he nods.

Kris is very tall, even taller than Chanyeol. It's like a titans battle. The "Law" representative looks pretty sure, even without knowing about his insured win, he would have that expression on his face. So, now, Chanyeol had to find a way to lose with dignity, pride and in a very convincing way.

When it was time to start, Chanyeol shows his fire with a frown on his face, looking extremely cool, pretending to attack, and just after that Kris shows his amazing and huge dragon, that gives him the ability to fly.

-AHHHHH! OH MY GOD! A DRAGON! YAAAAAAAAH! WHY? WHY? AAAAAH!- Chanyeol's deep voice resounds all over the place, while he starts to run as fast as possible, hitting himself against the wall. Immediately, it shows that "Law" was the winer team.