8. The willpower

8. The willpower

-Why do I have to listen those irritating alarms so early in the morning Do Kyungsoo? It's your fault- those words are the first ones he listened in the morning. The young man moves on his bed, and he's not in the mood to be in a conflict with Baekhyun. He has enough with his own worries.

-What are you talking about?- asks the red haired, sitting on his bed, and rubbing his eyes.

-You didn't eat last night, and you haven't breakfast yet. Your sugar levels are low, as your blood pressure... again. The alarm rings until I make sure you eat something and continue living... understand?

-Why? Why you?- asks Kyungsoo, surprised.

-Ok, I'll explain you something. This places works, in some aspects, based on your wishes, your emotions, and specially your will. If you don't want someone near, you create a barrier and that person won't be able to get into your room, the door just won't open. As another example, if the retarded Kai tells you the first day that I'm in charge of the new ones, that I'm the responsible and that I can help you, your mind immediately associates me as your protector, that's why all the alarms that your life is in danger will ring in my room or near me.... understand?

Kyungsoo understands, and he's thinking about it. That should be Jongin's work, not Baekhyun's. He's the one that has always protected him, that's the way he feels secure. And now that he knows that, he understands why it was so easy for Jongin to get into his room, he gave him the access. If Baekhyun's words are true... why Jongin is getting apart by himself? Maybe... he really doesn't care.

Baekhyun's very persuasive. So, Kyungsoo had to stand up, clean himself, change his clothes, and it. He had no patient recently, and a weird feeling invaded him when he was angry. While he was eating, Baekhyun didn't stop talking, he was complaining about him, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kai.

Kyungsoo hated when people called Jongin "Kai," but he didn't want that others call him by his name either, because he was the only one with that right. Kyungsoo was not a fan of the jealous scenes, and the few ones they had as a couple ended up with Jongin handling everything perfectly, they never fight because of that. But his world was different, Kyungsoo couldn't stand if someone dared to touch the blond man, and a terrible assassin instinct appeared when someone was too close to HIS boyfriend. The red haired was really annoyed, and his face showed it, but Baekhyun didn't stop his irritating monologue.

An awful sound surprised number 4, turned around slowly to discover the destroyed wall, regenerating by itself,as everything that was ruined within the labyrinth. Baekhyun knew it was impossible to anybody to destroy the walls, the windows, or anything inside the prison. They were extremely strong, and they regenerated by themselves immediately. That was the second time that Baekhyun witnessed someone able to break something in that place, and both times was Kyungsoo.

-Interesting- says Baekhyun with his right eyebrow up, and a satisfactory smile- Very interesting.

-Baekhyun... I'm not in the mood for your games- declares Kyungsoo with a furious look, but the other laughs.

-I don't understand how you still don't know about your power.

Kyungsoo thinks. His power? Sincerely, he was not interested about it, because the only thing he wanted was to go back home with Jongin, but he remembered that Baekhyun said that if he didn't show and advance, nothing will happen... meaning that nothing will change.

-Kyungsoo, tell me... what can you do, that other's can't?- inquires the black haired- Come one Kyungsoo! I can't tell you because I'm afraid you forget about it, and your memory is one of the most interesting things here.