23. I missed you

23. I missed you

–I'm really impressed– Chanyeol comments. He's on Baekhyun's room, Chanyeol followed him there after one of the most important conversations that they have had as a group, and the tall guy doesn't stop talking about the meeting. –I'm really impressed, Baek... Suho seems like a natural leader, but he needs a lot of support to feel sure.

–Don't be exaggerated, Chanyeol. Besides, I haven't forgiven you about you saying that I'm selfish, I don't know why you act as if nothing happened between us. I haven't also forgiven that you took me, against my will, to your room.

–But...I didn't do anything!– the giant claims.

–But a lot of people misunderstand it! AISH... this is so embarrassing! Get out of here!

–YAH! This is not my fault! Don't case me out! We haven't finished talking about our plans!

–What plans?

Chanyeol smiled widely and toke out his tongue. That infuriated Baekhyun, who tried to hit him, but the taller was expecting that, so he avoid him and start walking around the room, trying not to be attacked.

–Stay still!– the older demands annoyed. Chanyeol looks him with the corner of his eye, and rises his long leg, getting in Baek's way, he trips on and falls in the giant arms, who had planned everything, and he holds him so comfortably that he even gives himself the liberty of kissing him.

–You may like it or not, but you still like me, I'm still in your heart. No matter how much you want to hide it, you can't do it. Actually, since I confirmed that your feelings about me haven't changed, and you cared about our relationship... I've being impatient.

–If you don't let me go... I swear I'll stop being so gentle– Baekhyun threats, but Chanyeol is bigger and stronger, and he simply push the other to a all and continues as if he hasn't say anything, as if he wasn't forcing the other guy to listen.

–I know you hate me sometimes, but it comforts me to know that you still love me. Your heart doesn't lie, Baek... mine neither, you're absolutely my type.

–Chan... don't make things harder for me, please.

–I'm going to make things really hard for you from now on, Baek... I'm sorry. For a long time it was like that for me too, trying to find you... unable to see you, trying to listen to you, but without reaching you.– Chanyeol sighs and he holes up in the small body of the smaller man, hugging him strongly – I thought that the only thing we were doing was hurting and be hurt, but things can be different if we want to. We don't have to live a tragedy if we don't want to.

–We're trapped in this place with low chances of leaving! This is already a tragedy, Chanyeol!

–Shut up.

Tired and very anxious, the taller man decided to finish this time of abstinence. He couldn't handle it anymore, he had waited for to long and it was unfair. He waited for Baekhyun faithfully, but not anymore.

–It's not funny, let me go please...

–I've been waiting for too long Baek. We're in danger anyways in this place. Don't get me apart please... not today.

The giant put Baek's arms away, they were preventing him of getting closer, and finally he kissed the other again. The older tried to avoid the contact, floundered, and tried to get apart, but he felt softly in the charm. It was impossible to resist, because yes, he's heart was still chained to that strong feeling.

On the other hand, Chanyeol was merciless and his mind was so clouded, that he decided to ignore the little voice that was telling him that it was a not a good idea, because being with Baekhyun was always a good idea. He pushed him, never stopped kissing him, and suddenly they were on the floor, touching each other disorderly, even if there was a chance of someone appearing in the next room and being cached.