7. Love has no time

7. Love has no time

-You're crazy- Sehun crashed Luhan against a wall and saw him fervently. He knew that the boy enjoyed when he was "harsh." The tiny blond boy bit his lips and started to touch the brunette's body, with a mischievous smile.

-Am I?- asked, pretending to be innocent, while he put his hands on Sehun's pants.

-We can't do it, and you know it... if...- the taller boy tried not to moan, to continue- We'll be in trouble.

-The only place I want you to be in is...- Sehun quieten the naughty blond, because he knew that if he listened those words, his willpower will be over.

-Don't say it... I'm not that strong- but his words where not listened. Luhan separates, leaving an uncomfortable cold feeling through his body, and cup his hands on his face.

-What should I do to make you understand I need you? I don't care if they know we're together... I don't- he gets closer and, differently from before, he kissed Sehun calmly, sweetly his lips, making him waft.

Sehun gets closer in a hug, and make their foreheads touch.

-You have to take care. You must promise me that you'll do anything to be save.

-That means... that you're not letting me be with you, are you?- Luhan makes a childish cute gesture that makes Sehun smile.

-It's dangerous. If they discover that we're together, it's probable they'll want to separate us, and I don't need more problems here. We don't even know where we are.

-How much time do we know each other?- asks Luhan and Sehun frowns because the blond didn't pay attention to him, but he decided to answer instead of nagging him.

-I have no idea. Here, it's impossible to be aware of the hours and the days, but if we try to think about it... a week? Two, maybe?

-A WEEK OR TWO!- the brunette was surprised because of the exaggerated scream- That's nothing! and...and you've done everything to me! Pervert!

Sehun opens his eyes, and he cannot believe it. Pervert? Luhan called him pervert? But... since they met, Luhan was the one flirting and following him! It's true, he always was willing to do so... but... why he called him pervert?

-Luhan...- says the young man worried because of the blond's words. He gets closer slowly to take his hands, and try to put things right- I would never try to make you feel that way... I know it has been a little time since we are together, but I swear that I've never meant to denigrate you in any way. I've always respected you and...- his words were interrupted by a sweet kiss.

-I can't believe you really thought I meant it... You're so innocent that I can eat you all- Luhan pressed his back lightly, and started to laugh, making his boyfriend feel embarrassed.

-It's not funny. I know I'm younger, but it doesn't matter you can make fun of me.

-Oh! Come on! Don't get mad!- the tiny blond boy started to kiss his cheeks saying sorry again and again. Sehun accepted them reluctantly, and he let the older be. -So... can I be with you now?

-Yah!

Baekhyun decided that it was time for Kyungsoo to meet all the people within the labyrinth. Jongin was not introduced, obviously, so he presented each individual by their numbers, abilities, and finally their names. Kyungsoo tried to remember everything, but he preferred to memorize only the names, because the numbers were always visible.

They started with Suho, he had number one, and his ability was water. He was a little shy at the beginning, but he was very kind and hard-worker. After that, he met Lay, he had number 10. He was the other individual that still didn't know which was his own ability.