3. Lost

3. Lost

Kyungsoo is sit in the conservatory park where he usually is with Jongin. It was quite late, almost night, and there was nobody around. He didn't know how much time he had been there. He's crying silently, without stopping, because it has been three days and there were no news about Jongin. The first two days, full of desperation called and look for him everywhere. He ended up in front of his house's door, ringing the bell with the hope that he could get some reason or explanation about his disappearing. His visit, instead of calming him, worried him.

Nobody knew anything about Jongin.

His parents were trying to communicate with his son and Kyungsoo. That explains the constant questionings of the conservatory teachers. Jongin's parents thanked he's concern about his so, but they were even more anxious, because he was not with the only person they thought he could be. The violoncellist was with his boyfriend's parents when they go to the police station to aware about Jongin's disappear. Kyungsoo, who was the last person that saw the boy, declared that there was nothing strange on Jongin's attitude the last time they saw each other.

They prepared flyers, asked the news to talk about it, they continue calling the police, but nothing happened.

Three days after his mysterious disappearing, Kyungsoo's desperation was comparable with Jongin's parents one.

And that is how he end up sit in one of the backyards of the conservatory, crying as his last and unique choice. The impotence was driving him crazy, the horrible idea that he can do nothing to recover him didn't let Kyungsoo sleep.

Jongin will never leave without a good bye, he'll never be able to worry the people he cares about. Also, he has no reason to go. Everything and everybody, all his dreams were in his home. Only one possibility was left, the one that something happened to him, including kidnapping or... an accident. Kyungsoo went to all the clinics and hospitals of the city, and nobody has seen someone with Jongin's characteristics, and less admit him in, registers didn't lie. Kyungsoo knew the police has confirmed it, but he wanted to be sure by himself, see with his own eyes before loosing his hope.

Kyungsoo saw his huge violoncello, next to him and breathe. Where's him? What's he doing? The picture of the boy scared, kidnaped and hurt desperate him and the anxiety runs through his body, expressed by his shaking hands and feet. Softly, he got closer to his instrument and hug him, as if Jongin's memory could give him the warmth he really needed.

The pain inside his chest was never gone, it was permanent, insistent and upsetting. Just thinking about not seeing him, touching him, kissing him, making him and being together was destroying him inside. Each smile or joke, every good and bad thing. Everything was making him tear even harder than what he thought and in that moment...

Everything torn black.

* *

The pain in his head and legs woke him up. When he opened his ayes, the intense withe lights intensified his torment. It took him several minutes realize that it was real, and he jump out of the bed where he was laid. Immediately, he fall on the floor because his legs were not strong enough. He was freezing, specially on his head, he touched it. A weird feeling surprised him. He looked around and analyzed the location. It was a huge digital clock on his ceiling with a "12th Individual". There was also a great window as a whole wall, and that was the reason why the room was so illuminated. He got closer to one of the chromate doors that look as an elevator, and when he was in front of it, it looked like a mirror. He jumped a little bit when he saw his withe face, his red and cut hair on the sides. His white clothes had a number 12 on his neck.