Chapter 36: The first time. Epilogue (End)

The first time. Epilogue (End)

Kyungsoo is crying. Long time ago, he swore he was not going to cry anymore, Jongin doesn't deserve it, he needed strength. But Kyungsoo was not crying for him tis time. He was frustrated with the doctors and with Jongin's parents. They were giving up on him, and that was not fair. He was not going to let Jongin die without fighting. Jongin was going to wake up, as all of them did. He was not going to accept it just like that, he was not going to give up, he really needed him. He needed to kiss him, hug him, play music together. When he woke up, he thought everything was over, but it was the beginning of a different hell. Anyways, he tried his best to visit him everyday, even if after the accident he had several things to do, like rehabilitation, conservatory, particular classes, etc. But his love was forever.

–Are you crying again? You shouldn't do it in front of Jongin.– Kyungsoo looks around, and finds Sehun's face looking at him.

–This is terrible... they really want to disconnect him this time.

–Come here– the younger asks, and they go out of the room –I don't know what's the idea, I think that Jongin can listen all we say around him, those stupid doctors should leave him alone. He's still alive, that's a good thing, isn't it? There's no place to go, we should be patients and wait.

–Sometimes... I feel selfish, because I don't let him go... but it's so hard, I really don't want to lose him. I'm afraid he's in a deepest place. Maybe this time he doesn't want to wake up, maybe he just wants to... rest... have you think about it? That maybe he doesn't want to wake up?

–Do you really want know what I think? I think it's time for you to go home. Have a rest, take a long bath, eat something delicious, and sleep a couple of hours. Stop worrying so much... I'll stay here with him, ok?

–Aren't you mad with Jongin anymore?– Kyungsoo asks, drying his own tears.

–It doesn't matter anymore. We're awaken now, Jongin it's still very important for me... you know? Now, you should go, you really need to rest.

Kyungsoo doubted for a while, but he ended up accepting it. He was really tired, and he trusted Sehun. They were always good friends, and he was still regret about some situations that happened within the labyrinth.

–Your boyfriend is really worried about you.– Sehun told Jongin. –You seem to be sleeping for a long time, so if it doesn't bother you, I'm going to watch TV for a while.

The young man sits in a comfortable chair and crosses his arms and legs, ready for a marathon of movies or something. As soon as he was ready, one of the machines started to sound in a weird way. Immediately, he stands up to call a nurse or a doctor... when he realized what was happening. Just a minute ago, Kyungsoo was still there, probably he was still in the hospital.

–Kyungsoo.... KYUNGSOO! Come here! He's opening his eyes! Kyungsoo.... Jongin is waking up!