Chapter 30: An evening alone

Chapter 30

-Katniss-

I start walking up the stairs.

Oh my sweet baby girl. I know that she felt guilty after I told her that earlier today. She got everyone to step in and help her, so Peeta and I would be able to have an evening together, just the us two.

Oh I love my children and my friends so much, they're so cute, and they really didn't need to to this, but I know that they already know that.

I come into the room.

On the bed I find a laid out dress, which I guess Willow must have put there. But I don't recognize the dress though, so Effie must have had it with her here from the Capitol.

I take off my clothes and slip into the dress easy.

It's an orange dress, a little tight and that molds after the curves of my body.

The dress ends just a bit below my butt.

Many of my dresses are orange because it's Peetas favorite color is orange, and once he admitted, not without blushing though, that he gets a bit turned on when I have orange dresses on. Typical Effie to bring me such an revealing dress, that lifts up my breasts, is very wide-necked and gets my butt to stand out very much.

It doesn't feel very good. None of my other dresses makes me look so ... Slutty.

Oh well, who cares? I don't, because it's still only Peeta who'll see me in it and no one other than my beloved husband.

I'll fix my makeup bit and remove my braid and let my wavy hair fall down my shoulders.

I walk past the bed and just as I'm heading for the door, I see something else lying there. An envelope.

I frown and open the envelope.

"Hey Mama,

This is just a little something for you and Papa, you'll be leaving tomorrow, the train leaves the station at 9:30 a.m.

Remember that we love you,

Hugs and kisses Willow".

Leaving? Where to?

I look down in the envelope again and find two trickets. Two train tickets ... To District 4. Willow knows that I love District 4. But why train and not a hovercraft?

I think that something feels a bit wrong. I can't figure out what it is though, hm...

But I can't be suspicious right now, I just feel the warmth spread through my body, oh my little girl. Oh thank you Willow. Thank you so much.

I take the envelope with me and walks down to Peeta again.

Peeta doesn't seem to hear me coming down. He stands with his back to me so he doesn't see me either. I see that he pours wine into glasses on the table.

I put the envelope on the little side table we have next the stairs before I sneak up to Peeta and wrap my arms around him from behind. He jumps but then he chuckles and leaning his head against mine.

I let go of him and take a step back. Peeta turns around. The smile he has on his face disappears immediately when he sees me and his clear blue eyes suddenly darken and becomes filled with lust and desire.

I smile to myself. Peeta is the world's kidest and sweetest person, and he is the most wonderful husband and father, but of course he still has these times ... When he is a really horny guy. But I gotta admit ... I still feel very proud that I can make him feel this way.

I take a step back meanders my arms around his neck while his hands sneaks around my waist and pulls me close.

I lean my forehead against Peetas and I swear that I can hear him swallow hard.

"I love you Peeta", I whisper.

"Oh Katniss, I love you so much", he whispers and I feel his heart rate getting faster.

When my lips are only one millimeter away from his, I pull away.

"Shall we eat?"

Peeta looks at me really frustrated.

"Mm..." He says with a straind voice.

I laugh to myself. I just love to tease Peeta this way.

While we sits down at the table, I feel his gaze wander all over my body and I keep smiling to myself.

Peeta opens the pot lid and my nose hits a good smell and I see that it's chicken stew with rice.

Peeta tries really hard to keep his emotions away as he begins to put food on our plates.

When I put the first bite in my mouth, I know immediately that it's Rye who has cooked this chicken stew and it's clear that he has inherited Peetas amazing cooking talent.

"We have such wonderful children and friends", I say, looking at Peeta with a wide smile.

"We have, I guess we've been blessed with only the best after our dark past", Peeta agrees while he's eating the stew.

I nod.

We have it really nice and under the whole evening I feel how much I love Peeta and how much I've missed spending alone time with him. Don't misunderstand me, I love our children so much, but I really do need alone time with Peeta.

When I see the photos of us on the wall, I can't help but to smile. But photo comes up with us kissing and I start to cry.

"What is it, baby?" Peeta asks anxiously and scoop me up in his arms and put me in his lap with his arms wrapped protectively around me.

"Nothing, it's just..." I begin, looking into those blue and innocent eyes. "I love you so damn much Peeta, and I'm never going to stop saying that".

Peeta laughs low.

"I love you so, so much Katniss, and you know I'm never going to stop saying that either", he says.

I do know that, he hasn't stopped since we we're sixteen when I first found out that he loved me.

I attack Peetas lips with mine.

I push him down om his back in the sofa and start undressing him while I kiss him all over. And I mean all over. Peeta moans loudly and I get so damn turned on by that.

This night is going to be wonderful, it already has been, but now even more, when we make our own dessert.

Peeta pulls the dress off me and then he flips me around so he ends up on top of me and starts kissing me all over my body.

I flip him around, but that doesn't go as planned and we fall down from the sofa onto the floor with a loud bang and Peeta moan pain because he falled down on the hard floor with me on top of him.

But we start laughing. Peeta flips me over so he's on top again.

He doesn't seem to care that we're in the floor. And when his lips starts to kiss my neck and I start to moan, I don't care either.

I don't care about anything other than Peetas lips on my neck, because that's my week spot, and he knows that all to well. Now he has me wrapped around his finger.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hey you guys, did you like this chapter?

Please tell me what you thought, and comment and vote please.

-Josephine xx