Chapter 31: Feeling sore

Chapter 31

-Katniss-

Ouch. My whole body feels sore. Really sore. Oh my back and neck hurts like crazy.

I don't open my eyes, but I know that the sunlight shines through the window, because I feel something hot in my face.

Ouch... It feels like I'm lying on the floor... Do I? But why would I? Why I'm a not lying in my warm and soft bed?

I feel a body next to me. A familiar and warm body. And I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me.

I open my eyes.

Yep, I'm on the floor alright! And I'm naked. And Peeta is also naked and we're lying spoon on the floor in our living room, no wonder that I'm sore all over my body.

I turn around in Peetas arms and face him instead.

Peeta is still asleep. I brush some curls of his hair from his face. He's so damn cute when he sleeps. He always has been. He looks so peaceful and innocent. Oh I love this man so much.

I stroke one finger across his cheek and can't stop smiling, even though my whole body hurts.

Peeta starts to move. I feel his body tightened and he begins to stretch. He opens his eyes and shows me his beautiful blue eyes.

He focus his eyes on me.

"Good morning my beauti..." Peeta begins but is interrupted by a really big bear yawn, which makes me start laughing.

I stand up.

I hand Peeta my hands and he takes them with a smile.

"Come on now Romeo, we have to get ready", I say and pulls him up on his feet.

"Ouch..." He groans when he realizes his own pain.

I laugh.

"Yep, not so comfortable to sleep on the floor", I say and massage his shoulders.

"No, and it was an one time only thing", he laughs. "I like our bed too much".

"Yeah I'm with you on that, babe", I laugh. "At least we now know that it's really uncomfortable to sleep on the floor".

I step closer and close the gap between me and his back. My arms goes over his sholders and I start caressing his chest and kiss him on the cheek. Peeta leans his head on mine and closes his eyes. I glance at the clock in front of us. It's 8:04 a.m.

"Oh, we have to fix us up now, baby", I whisper softly in his ear.

"For what?" He asks confused.

Oops. I forgot to tell him last night, that we're going to District 4.

I giggle and release him. I go up to the little side table and takes up the envelope.

"They've booked us a trip to District 4", I say and give him the envelope.

"Why?" Peeta asks and takes out the tickets.

I shrug.

"No idea", I say. "But even so, I think we should take the advantage of it, when they now have gone through the trouble of it".

Peeta laughs.

I raise my eyebrow and walk towards him.

I put my hands on his chest and begins to caress him.

"And we'll get more time to spend alone with each other", I say with my best seductive voice that always make him ... Well how do I put this? ... Horny!

"Oh..." Peeta moans and leans forward to kiss me. "Ouch!" Ismile slyly. I pinched him on both his nipples. "What was that for?" He asks, rubbing his nipples.

"For fun's sake", I laugh.

I see it in his eyes. He gives me the gaze that he always gives me when his going to do this. He takes set. But I do too.

I start to running up the stairs with Peeta chasing after me.

"Aahh", I shout while laughing and run into our bedroom.

Inside the room, he caught me.

"So what are you going to do now?" I ask cocky.

He carries me up in his arms. Bridal style.

"Oh, nothing ... Yet", he says slyly.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay...?" I say suspiciously. "When? If I may ask?"

"Oh ... Just when you least expect it", he says and throws me down on the bed before he steps into the bathroom to take a shower.

I decide to take a shower as well, but I can't wait until Peeta is done, so I take a shower with him instead, which of course I don't have a problem with because I love to shower with Peeta.

But I wonder why we're going to District 4. It feels like I've forgotten something very important, that I should remember. But what is it? I really don't know, but I do know that I'm filled with guilt, for no reason what so ever. What can't I remember?

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Heey, I know that this was a short one, but I hope you like it anyway :)

Please vote and comment to tell me what you thought about this chapter please :)

-Josephine xx