The Decision

**Jessica**

I woke up and saw the sun shinning very brightly today . I got up and went to the bathroom that was inside my room . I  turned on the lights and did morning stuff .

I decided that after breakfast , I am going to go take a walk on the beach .
When I went downstairs I saw my parents , Luke 's parents and Luke .

I went down the stairs and said "Good morning everyone ".
Luke looked at his parents and said "She will never agree to this ".
Obviously , they were talking about me so I asked  " I am never going to agree to what ?".

My mother went from my  dad to me and said "Sweetie , me your father and Luke 's parents are going to explore the world with togther and catch up ".

"But why can't you do that here ?" I asked .
"Because we will only be in one space and it will get boring quickly ," My mother said. 
"Wait , so you are leaving me here for the rest of the summer with Luke ?" I asked starting to panic. 

"Yes , I don't see the problem here ," My mother said. 
"Mom , the problem is I am going to be staying with  a boy for whole summer . I don't have Bella or Ariel with me ," I said .

"I know that which is way I talked to their parents into letting them stay here for a couple of weeks ," I said .
"Really ,"  I said really excited.  

"Yes , I know you haven't seen them for a while ," My mother said.
"Thank you mom ," I said hugging her .

"But mom that still leaves me here with one problem ," I said .
"Which is what ?" My mother asked.
"I am still going to be stuck with Luke for most of the month ," I said. 

"Its okay , what could go wrong ," My mother said .
"I already told Luke no funny business while we were gone ," Mrs.  Anderson said .

"Whatever . That's  not going to happen if you stayed or not . She 's not even my type anyways ," I heard Luke  say under his breath .
"Well bye sweetie , I will call you everyday ," My mother said. 

"Fine ," I said in a very sad voice. 
With that , his parents and my parents left .
After they left ,  Luke went out the door slamming it in the process leaving me alone .

I didn't care so I went and took a  very long walk on the beach . The walk I was very long that  I returned to the house when it was 8pm almost to 9pm in the night .

I opened the door and saw an angry looking Luke looking at me .

------------
What do you  think about this chapter ?

Why did both their parents leave them alone in a very big house for the rest of the month ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl