No

**Jessica**

I didn't want to reject him again since I already said yes due to pressure being put on me by Luke.
I didn't want to go behind Ryan 's back and go on a date with him .

My brain and I debated on either calling Ryan and telling him or not .
I decided not to call him and tell him . Part of me wanted to so badly , but I didn't .

I decided that on this date , that I would be testing my feings for him .

My phone buzzed . I opened the text and it read

L-    Don't come to work for the rest of the week .
J-     Why ?
L-    Because I have over worked you too much .
J-      It's okay . I will just rest on it tonight .
L-     No , I'll handle the things you do for me in the office .
J-       It's way too much for you do on your own.
L-       I will handle it , don't worry .
J-         Okay .
L-        Goodnight my angel .
J-          Who said I was your angel  .
L-          Me . And your going to be hearing that a lot more when you do become mine .
J-            Wow , possessive much .
L-           Yep . goodnight
J-              Goodnight .

I was really deep trouble . I felt like I was cheating on Ryan .

******Day Of Date ******

I was currently in the car with Luke . We were going to a restaurant , but I didn't know which one .
When we reached , we went to the elevator and we went to the top floor .

When we reached there , it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen .

The best thing I loved about it , was the view of the whole city .
"Wow , its so beautiful ," I said .
Luke came over to me laughing lightly and said "Yeah it is . Just like you ".

A/N - Don't judge . I like chessy stuff .

He turned me around and looked into my eyes . It felt really wrong , so I went out his way and cleared my throat and went to the table we were suppose to stay at .

*Few Hours Later *

The date was going well . At first it was really awkward but then it got comfortable .
We were at my door step and it was really awkward .
Luke said "I uh .  I really had a great time tonight angel ".

I don't know why , but him calling me  angel sent butterflies into stomach , but it felt wrong at the same time .

"Me too ".
"Uhh well , goodnight ". I said
"Goodnight ".

Before he left , he surprised me with a kiss on my lips . I pushed him away and opened my door and ran inside quickly and closed it leaving a shocked Luke at the front of my house .

--------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

Did Jessica do the right thing ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl