History

***Jesisca ***
**Weeks Later **

Luke has been gone for a few weeks because he had to do some work stuff out of New York . So to make sure that I was safe , Luke asked me to move into his house .

Liam told me that he was not sure if he should still tell me his problems but he decided to do so anyways but I had to promise not to tell Luke anything unless it's important or anything that I can't handle with him.  
I'm glad that we can still be the same way even if I'm his mother. 

Luke is coming home today and I want to give him a surprise , but Liam said that he wants to go see Liz again but I told him that Luke may find out that Liam took his jet again .

He said he will come back the next day in the  afternoon  . I told him okay but to not let Luke find out. 
As soon as I said that , Liam dashed of to his room and grabbed his bag and left .

I was left alone in the house for awhile.  Sophie left when I took a nap . I felt as if I was being licked or something. I opened my eyes to see Luke kissing me everywhere .
"Hey ," I said a sitting up .
"Hey sleepy head ," He said as he dropped his things and came to where I was .

"I didn't know you had a million clothes ," Luke said referring to the boxes of clothes on the floor.
"Yeah , me either ," I said.
"Where is Liam ?" He asked.
"Oh , he went to one of his friends house . He said that he is staying there until tomorrow afternoon ," I said partly lying to him .
"Okay ,"Luke said.

I was surprised he bought that idea.
He put on some comfortable clothes and layed  in bed .
I came off of the bed and said ,"I have a surprise for you ".
"Okay what is it ?" Luke asked me.
"You have to close your eyes ," I said.
"Okay ," Luke said as he closed his eyes  and I went to get his surprise. 

I came back out and laid on him .
He asked ,"Can I open my eyes now ?".
"Yeah ," I said.
He opened it and saw me .
"My surprise is you ?" He asked.
"No ," I said.
"Then what is it ," He asked me.
"Uh ," I said stammering and also  getting nervous thinking he might not like this surprise .

He wanted to sit up and I pushed him back down . He said ," I want to sit up".
"But ," I said unsure of what to tell him.
"But what ?" He asked me.
He pulled me to sit up as well when he sat up .
He saw that I was not in my clothes I was wearing before. 

"Uh Jess , what are you wearing ?" He asked me.
"I wanted to surprise you because you have been really excellent at controlling yourself ," I said shyly .
He didn't respond so I said , "I thought you would like it but I guess not ". I was  about to get off of him when he pulled me back onto him and then I felt something that was very hard. 
"I like it . It's just that I never thought you would have wanted it ," Luke said.

He rolled us over so that I was underneath him.
He  kissed my lips and then  my neck and then the rest was history. 

--------------

What did you think of this chapter ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends. 

-starngcgirl