Drunk me ( part 2 )

****Luke****

I quickly got up from the bed and  whispered shouted "What ! ".
"Yeah ,"  She said as she started to  play with her fingers .
"Wait , that's the reason why ," I said ans then I realized  what I had done . She and my family will never forgive me for that .

I started pacing back and forth around the room . "But to you its not a big deal ". Jessica said
"I know you will think that ," I said
"Its okay don't beat yourself up for that ," She said. 
"What do you mean I shouldn't .  I took the one thing that makes you innocent . Your acting like if its not a big deal ," I said. 

"It is , you made me cry the day after we had sex and the day I saw you with another girl ," She said as she stood up from the bed and came to where I was .

"But Jessica I took your virginity ," I said while sitting at the  edge of the bed .
Jessica put me to sit straight . She sat on my lap and said "I know ".

"Jessica , look I am really sorry for doing that to you . If I had known -
I lost my words after what I had already said  . I pulled her waist closer to mine .

"Okay ," She said as she sat more comfortably on my lap .
"But why didn't you tell me ?" I asked.
"For many reasons , like you wouldn't care and you will be more nicer to me than mean ," She said. 

"Why would I not care and of course I will be nicer to you . It's the least thing I can do to make up for it ," I said.
"But , there is something else you can do ," She said and then she kissed me . I accidentally kissed her back . I then suddenly  remembered she was drunk and I stopped her .
"Jessica , your drunk ," I said.

"I know . I just wanted to see if you win the bet you guys made about us having sex or not ," She said.
"You heard that ?" I asked her in surprised tone.

"Yeah . They can't really whispher at all ," Jessica said .  She continued by saying , "I just wanted to see if you would take advantage of me . Thank you for not doing that ". She kissed my cheek and got off of my lap and went to the  other side of the bed and fell asleep .

------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

What will Luke do now that he  knows why Jessica avoided him ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends.

-starngcgirl