The Dinner Date

**Jessica**

I was debating what to wear . I was never this nervous to go on a date with him . He didn't tell me  we where we were  going to . He said he will pick  me up at 7pm . Its 6:30pm and I am still trying to figure out what to wear .

Do I wear causal or formal .
I couldn't decide .
I finished in time before he reached . I wore casual since ,  my mom told me too .
I took one last look into the mirror and hoped that this date would go good .
I think my mother opened the door and she let Luke in  .

"Jessica , Luke 's here ". She shouted for me to come down .

I came down and Luke looked at me and he said ,  "You look beautiful ".
"Thank you . You look handsome as well ," I said. 

"Let's go ," He said. 
I took his hand and he led me to his car .
Before we got into the car , he stopped me ,  faced me to him and said "Before  we go inside the car , I want to put this on you ". He took out a blindfold from his pocket .

"Luke , I don't think that's a good idea," I said.
"Do you trust me ?" He asked me. 
""Uhhh". I said unsure of whether to say yes or no .
"Okay , you don't trust me , but you will trust me soon enough , but just trust me for tonight ," He said .
I did not like the idea of him blindfolding me but I didn't want to argue with him .

"Fine ," I said. 
"Good ," He said and then he blindfolded me and kissed me on my cheek .
"Luke !"I said as  I tried to hit him but instead , I hit the air and he laughed .
He directed me to the car and put me in the car .

He put the radio on instead of him talking to me . I ignored the music and was in my own thoughts.

I was deep in my thoughts when someone screamed my name , "Jessica". I nearly fell of the chair .
"What ?" I asked as I was going to untie the blindfold but someone lightly hit my hand away from the blindfold .

"Don't take it off ," The person said .
I realized the voice was Luke .
"Why ? You scared me ," I said .
"Because you were not answering me," He said .

"Sorry ," I said .
"Take my hand and let's go ," He said .
He led me out and led me inside .

"Ready ?" He asked .
"Yeah ," I said very excitedly .
"Okay ," He sais and then he took off the blindfold and I saw .....

---------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

What do you think Jessica saw ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl