You Saw ?

****Jessica*****

I was crying on him because the idea of him giving me this makes me sad because he is getting married today . I stopped crying after and got off of him and I nearly punched him in the jaw , but he caught my hand and asked me , "Why are you going to punch me in my jaw ? ".
"Because your married . I cant accept these gift's ," I said getting angry at him.

"Yes you can ," He said.
"No , I can-
Before I could finish my sentence , he kissed me . I tried to pull away but he deepened the kiss  . I accidentally kissed him back and he stole this opportunity to slip his tongue in mouth .

Our tongues wrestled till his own won . I got angry at him and myself and bit his lip .

"Ouch ! Did you just bite my lip ? " He asked as some blood bleed out of his lip .
"Yes ," I said. 
"Why ?" He asked as he sucked the blood from his lip. 
"Cause you kissed me ," I said angrily.  
"So ?" He asked me.
"So ! What do you mean so . You just got married today and you already cheating on her ," I said almost shouting at me 

He was going to speak ,  when I cut him off and asked him "Aren't you suppose to be at your own wedding or your honeymoon ?".

"First  of all , I am not cheating on her and second of all , I dont have to be at my wedding cause it has ended and third of all , I don't have to go on my honeymoon because I didn't get married ," He said .

"What are saying ," I said.
"I am saying , that Rebecca and I are not married ," He said.
"Wait , you said no to marrying her ," I said getting not too excited by this amazing news.
"Actually , it was the other way around . So I am not cheating on her when I kiss you ," He said.

I said nothing for a while when Luke asked me ,"Do you like the necklace ?".

"Yeah  , I do thank you but is it real gold ?" I asked him .
"Do you really need to be told that it is real gold for you to accept a lovely gift ?"He asked me. 
"No , it's just that I always lose real gold or silver so that's why I am asking ," I said explaining to him .

"Wait , so if I bought you a real gold ring , would you lose it ?" He asked me .

"We are not talking about rings ," I said as he strayed off topic. 
"But it is gold ," He said.
"Ugh ! " I groaned
"Okay ," Luke said .

"Good ," I said.
I spent so much time admiring the necklace that Luke got comfortable while he watched TV and me .

I stopped admiring it and went to my room and got my dairy not knowing that Luke is still in my house . I started writing in my dairy . After I was done I started to smile uncontrollably .

Luke then kissed my cheek which startled me .
"Luke , what are you still doing here ?" I asked in a panic.
"I don't know ;" He said.
"I thought you left ," I said.

"Nope  continue . I like what you wrote in your dairy ," He said with smirk on his face.

He saw what I wrote iny dairy !!!!

---------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

What do you  think she wrote in her dairy ?

What will Luke now do to fully win Jessica over ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl