Realize It

**Jessica**

In came in Luke .
I wished it was someone else but it wasn't . We stopped laughing and Soph said "Um , I am going to  get us more snack's and drinks , be right back ".

Why did she leave me with him in here . I tried holding onto her , to make her stay ,  but my grip on her was not strong .

He broke the silence and said , "Why didn't you come to work today again ".
Yes again , I have been trying my best to avoid work and him .
"Uh , I was having a girls day out

" Still , that's no excuse for missing work again ," He said in an angry tone while clenching  his hands into a fist with his tie was in his hands .

"Well I am sorry -
I was cut off by him saying , "Sorry isn't going to work this time . You should have told me you weren't  coming to work today ".
"I didn't know . She came to my house by surprise and told me we should go out and have some fun today ," I said. 

"I don't care , you should have found sometime to call me ," He said.
"I am -
I was cut off again by Luke angrily saying ,  "I don't care . Honestly ,  if you don't feel like doing your job , you should just quit ," He said moving closer to where I was .

"I said I was sorry , what more do you want ,"  I said standing up .
"I want you to do your job  and not hid like a coward over silly little  things you can't get over ," He said and that hurt my feelings. 

I felt my eyes start to get watery when he finished his sentence .

Someone coughed and we turned our heads in the the direction of where the cough came from .
It was Soph , looking really angry .

"Luke , I don't like you talking to Jess like that ," She said .
"I don't -
He was cut off by Sophie saying , "Don't tell me that . You have done nothing but be mean  to her and treat her with disrespect and I don't like you talking to my best friend  like that ".

I chimmed in and said " No , its okay really it is . I should probably leave since I am not welcomed in here ".
"No , you are . We haven't finished -

I cut her off and said "Its okay , we can finish the movie later ".
"Okay , but call me when you get home ," Sophie said. 
"Okay , bye ," I said then I left. 

*****Few Weeks Later *****
******Luke *****

"Alright , lets hear what has been troubling you guys so badly that you requested for this meeting ," My dad said .

Both Xavier and Sophie pointed at me .
"And what has Luke done to you guys now ," My mother said.
Sophie spoke first and said ,  "He keeps making Jessica feel uncomfortable when he is in the room . He always has to have a fight with her and make her cry then leave . I barely get see her because she thinks your going to be there ".
"Yeah , and when I want to hang out  with her and Stacy for lunch , he keeps making her feel uncomfortable . Anytime I come to see him or give him something in his office or hers , he either has to make her cry or has a fight with her ," Xavier said .

Wow , they really called  this meeting to tell my parents this .

"That 's no why to treat her ," My mom said shouting at me disapproving of my behaviour towards Jessica.   

Ugh , why do people keep telling  me that's not the proper way to treat her . She 's just my employee . I don't care !

-----------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

Was this meeting really  necessary for his whole family ?

Why do they keep telling him that ?

Is she more than just his employee to them ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl